Collapse

Visit Zenmtech at rc.zenmtech.com

X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Unknow Heli

Hi, newbie here. Like to check whether anyone see this heli sold on singapore? My friend dad brought from china. Quite fun to fly.

This is just outside the RC class. "Toy"

This is a fixed pitch helicopter without swashplate meaning no control other than UP DOWN and TURN.

Try to move the heli to the place you want to move and you will know what I mean.

If you are interested in RC flying try something which can fly under your control.

You decide where you want to fly and the flying "#####" follow.

“Toys” fly where they want and you follow.

Comment

Originally posted by puma
      This is just outside the RC class. "Toy"

This is a fixed pitch helicopter without swashplate meaning no control other than UP DOWN and TURN.

Try to move the heli to the place you want to move and you will know what I mean.

If you are interested in RC flying try something which can fly under your control.

You decide where you want to fly and the flying "#####" follow.

“Toys” fly where they want and you follow.
      I see. Thanks for the advice.

Comment

hi

this heli have not much control, get a better 1, n this is a 2 channel heli, if im not wrong, go for atlease 4 channel n above, have fun

Originally posted by Aegis
        I see. Thanks for the advice.
        Love the sky with my babies
        Walkera #60>>>1/8 T-trex
        Vortex

Comment

How about the V3 lama, is it good enough? I do not want to go to seriously into the hobby as i'm spending alot on my RC car.

Comment

hi

maybe sell ur RC car n go into heli sorry just kidding, V3 lama is good enough one of my friends own 1 too

How about the V3 lama, is it good enough? I do not want to go to seriously into the hobby as i'm spending alot on my RC car.
            Walkera #60>>>1/8 T-trex
            Vortex

Comment

Cannot sell lah. Car not worth $$$ 1. I will consider the Lama then, quite like the shape actually.

Comment

ok, good luck to ur new hobby, n be careful i hope u wont get addicted flying it bec i think u will (u said u dont want to go serious)

Cannot sell lah. Car not worth $$$ 1. I will consider the Lama then, quite like the shape actually.
                Walkera #60>>>1/8 T-trex
                Vortex

Comment

I'm already addicted after playing with the toy from my friend.

Originally posted by be89z
                  ok, good luck to ur new hobby, n be careful i hope u wont get addicted flying it bec i think u will (u said u dont want to go serious)

Comment

good luck u

I'm already addicted after playing with the toy from my friend.
                    Walkera #60>>>1/8 T-trex
                    Vortex

Comment

The Lama is definitely a good choice. I am flying one, hehe!

Since you are a starter in heli, one thing you might want to consider before buying your Lama is the mode. To fly mode 1 or mode 2??

Read more in our heli forum on the mode and decide for yourself which mode will you like to be. Once you started flying, you will be hard to change.

Oh ya, get a simulator first. That will help you a lot.

Comment

I think i will go for mode 2. Now the question is the charger and battery given for the lama good enough? Or i need to get a better charger and battery?

Originally posted by hdellk
                        The Lama is definitely a good choice. I am flying one, hehe!

Since you are a starter in heli, one thing you might want to consider before buying your Lama is the mode. To fly mode 1 or mode 2??

Read more in our heli forum on the mode and decide for yourself which mode will you like to be. Once you started flying, you will be hard to change.

Oh ya, get a simulator first. That will help you a lot.

Comment

I think i will go for mode 2. Now the question is the charger and battery given for the lama good enough? Or i need to get a better charger and battery?
                          Good choice for mode 2.
                          Ha ha ha! I am saying this only because I am a mode 2 flyer too.

It comes with Li-po battery and charger (balancer to be exact).
                          Good enough for me but you might want to get spare 2nd battery later on to prolong your flying fun. You know like a 2nd battery for your handphone. Don't really need it if you are patient to wait for the recharge. It cost about $30++.

Comment

Hi Thanks for the advice. I put off the buying of the 2nd battery 1st. Will see how's the play time and decide. Think will go and look for the lama today and if everything go smoothly, might get it today.

Originally posted by hdellk
                            Good choice for mode 2.
                            Ha ha ha! I am saying this only because I am a mode 2 flyer too.

It comes with Li-po battery and charger (balancer to be exact).
                            Good enough for me but you might want to get spare 2nd battery later on to prolong your flying fun. You know like a 2nd battery for your handphone. Don't really need it if you are patient to wait for the recharge. It cost about $30++.

Comment

Finally got my lama. Just try to discharge the battery by playing for a while, it's really hard to hover. Will try again when the battery is fully charge.

Comment

Working...
                              X