Visit Zenmtech at rc.zenmtech.com

X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Walkera series at Sim Lim Square with part support

in the middle of an audio shop!! wtf!

Performance Audio Pte Ltd at 2nd floor, some corner near the frontlane.
    Claims they have good parts support, less problems than their hong kong counterparts who import with 3rd party.

Note that there is NO barebone kit. All are full packages with tx.

Maybe ya wanna drop by~
    JR PCM 9XII

BEAM E4

HS65 Cyclic
    Futaba S3154 Tail
    Scorpion 2221-8
    JETI Spin 44A
    JR RS 77
    Logictech 2100 TL Gyro
    Thunder Power TP2070-3SX

A Bottle Of Guts, Neat.

I think they found the heli in Cn when they went to shop for audio parts

Mr Lee from performance doesn;t know anything at all about flying....

I just wonder if he can give proper advice to members here when they go there to purchase helis from them.

I was at tiong bahru plaza last month and they were having like a mini toy fair downstairs at the foyer....the sales man told some customers that the heli can fly 10 stories high and when it;s dropping out of the sky...just need to throttle down slowly and it'll land proper....WTF?!

Salesman without knowledge selling a seemingly harmless 'toy' to customers are NOT doing us a favour...we should be educating them about the hazards of the heli.

The intention of glenn is good....the heli maybe cheap and such but the education to the shop keeper to me is important.
    TREX 500 ESP
    Futaba T12FGH

Comment

Thats why we have this forum.

But I guess the world is round, and nobody decides the rights to sell, though we know what would be best. Nonetheless, since we are ppl who know better, it would be interesting to see how this shop could work out.
      JR PCM 9XII

BEAM E4

HS65 Cyclic
      Futaba S3154 Tail
      Scorpion 2221-8
      JETI Spin 44A
      JR RS 77
      Logictech 2100 TL Gyro
      Thunder Power TP2070-3SX

A Bottle Of Guts, Neat.

Comment

Walkera 5 5

Do they sell the little Walkera, the Version 5 #5?

Comment

wow really have spare parts there in Sim Lim? i must go see see man, now i m having problem with spare batteries n some other spare parts,, can die, didnt know that Walkera spare Parts difficult to get in Singapore friends told me Walkera is a good heli but didnt told me about the spare parts
          Love the sky with my babies
          Walkera #60>>>1/8 T-trex
          Vortex

Comment

wat walkera heli do u have??

Comment

heli

Did they sell mini Lama ?

Comment

Tat's good news. Another alternative other than Sembawang S.C

Comment

im flying Walkera DF#60

Originally posted by yi5hun
                  wat walkera heli do u have??
                  Love the sky with my babies
                  Walkera #60>>>1/8 T-trex
                  Vortex

Comment

Originally posted by be89z
                    wow really have spare parts there in Sim Lim? i must go see see man, now i m having problem with spare batteries n some other spare parts,, can die, didnt know that Walkera spare Parts difficult to get in Singapore friends told me Walkera is a good heli but didnt told me about the spare parts
                    err..i think a lot has been said about getting parts supports for a heli that is not so popular..but let's hope our local shops will start carrying them. and its a sure good sign that we have this shop taking a lead..and hope others will follow..for now, i think you guys should support them..help them to grow..so that it will be win-win for both..

well it least its a damn good reason to make a woman go sim lim..

Comment

wonder what are the prices like
                      Guys.. I can't do 3D. So if you see me flying inverted, I'm in trouble...

Comment

I saw that quite a long time ago. They are not new to carry these heli. A few shops on the ground floor also carry some models.

The price are not attractive & I find the guy a bit snob (typical SLQ shop owner pattern)

Comment

Could it be the possibility that the shop owner is selling it on behalf of his friend or relative?

I mean, maybe the shop owner not into R/C heli but just to help sell it for his/her friend/relative in local or maybe overseas?

SH

Comment

Originally posted by Art
                            I think they found the heli in Cn when they went to shop for audio parts

Mr Lee from performance doesn;t know anything at all about flying....

I just wonder if he can give proper advice to members here when they go there to purchase helis from them.

I was at tiong bahru plaza last month and they were having like a mini toy fair downstairs at the foyer....the sales man told some customers that the heli can fly 10 stories high and when it;s dropping out of the sky...just need to throttle down slowly and it'll land proper....WTF?!

Salesman without knowledge selling a seemingly harmless 'toy' to customers are NOT doing us a favour...we should be educating them about the hazards of the heli.

The intention of glenn is good....the heli maybe cheap and such but the education to the shop keeper to me is important.

WAT? you mean Mr Lee and his company started to carry Walkera aside from the usual Behringers and Pioneers??
                            [SIZE="1"]
                            [url]www.dxnmedia.net[/url]
                            Video Post Production | HD Acquisition | Media Consultant

[/SIZE]

Comment

The price are not attractive & I find the guy a bit snob (typical SLQ shop owner pattern) <-----I 2nd that...hehehheehhe

Comment

Working...
                              X