Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

How to remove bearing in metal upgrade parts ?

Collapse

Zenm Tech Pte Ltd

Collapse

Visit Zenmtech at rc.zenmtech.com

X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

How to remove bearing in metal upgrade parts ?

I am wondering if anyone have the experience of replacing the bearings on metal upgrade parts. I bought metal mixing arms for Raptor 50. Unfortunately I think the bearing are notchy and want to replace them. How do I remove them ? Is there a special tool ? If so where can I purchase the tool ?

Thanks in advance for the responses.
    Do or Do Not. No Try. - Yoda.

since the breaing is spoil already, why dont u try raping the bearing apart. Then u can take out it easier.

Kenny
    [B]Kenny[/B]

Goblin 700 | Goblin 500 | Compass 6HV

Unthinkable, unimaginable, incredible, beyond conception and beyond the bounds of possibility!

Comment

I realized that there are tools called "Bearing Pullers" but these are usually for bigger bearings such as those used in cars. Anyone came across bearing pullers for small bearings that we use in RC Helis. Where can I buy such a tool ?

Comment

screw

just use a '-' head screw driver knock from the other side evenly and slowly, carefully shld works too . i do that too.
        Flying RC is like dating a girl...;)

Comment

Thanks.

I took the mixing arm to Rotor hobby and they used a ice pick & hammer to knock the bearing out. This method works. However, in one of the bearings, the inner rim came out but the outer rim remained intact. Looks like there loctite which is holding it. Need to heat it up with blow torch. Will be trying it this weekend.

Comment

Working...
          X