Collapse

Visit Zenmtech at rc.zenmtech.com

X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Need help on Futaba 6EXHP

Hi all 'sifu' i m a beginner here. Just get a 6EXHP tx and getting a problem when setting a heli. Here any expert know how to reverse the throttle on the tx? because now my throttle stick at lower position but the motor speed is 100% .In this case, izzit i need to reverse the throttle setting on my tx?? Already try search info from futaba rc, but can't find what i need. Hope someone in this forum can help

Thanks.........

fut th

futaba throter is ch 3. so u just select the ch 3 and reverse it in the servo reverse menu.

read your tx manual. take ur time, don't rush(even u will feel the urge to fly it ), set it properly then u will enjoy ,good luck & all the best
    Flying RC is like dating a girl...;)

Comment

or....

bring it to someone experianced live near u to check it up if u still hv prob and more important, find someone to help u when u maiden ur bird.

Comment

Please go n read up on ur manual.

I do not use ur tx but I had the previous version of urs. Please look at the attachment below extracted from the manual. I guess it should be the same. Mine was the 6XHS

Comment

Originally posted by Adrianli
          Please go n read up on ur manual.

I do not use ur tx but I had the previous version of urs. Please look at the attachment below extracted from the manual. I guess it should be the same. Mine was the 6XHS
          bro..you seem to keep all kinds of info with you..

good discipline!!

Comment

Thanks

Hi all, thanks for your help!! I really don't know is so simple setting , will try after work(because the tx now is not with me). I stay at Bouna vista, normally i fly alone at mscp. Any flyer fly nearby this area??

Thanks a lot guys!!

Comment

If u dont have the manual, u might wana download it here :

http://www.futaba-rc.com/manuals/index.html

Comment

Oops,

Juz browsed thru ur model manual n it should be the one below :

Comment

Thanks For Helping

Thanks all 'sifu', you all really a very nice guys . Now my heli can fly alredy.... Thanks...........

Comment

good

good to hear that happy flying

Comment

There is no sifu here. Everyone here is to learn n share information.

I wonder which buay pai sei one will call them self sifu????

Comment

Originally posted by Adrianli
                        There is no sifu here. Everyone here is to learn n share information.

I wonder which buay pai sei one will call them self sifu????
                        yeap..that's why sometimes i ignore messages like...looking for experts to help..need guidance from pro...etc, etc..and usually you don't see much response..haha...

to find sifu is not easy..you really have to search deep to find one..high up in mountains..deep in the forest or some ulu ulu part of the island..or through very good contacts..they are like diamonds..rare breed..

Comment

haha..........

right!! just share what i know.. me too not sifu and not up to the skill not fit too hahaha.......

Comment

Working...
                          X