Zenm Tech Pte Ltd

Collapse

Visit Zenmtech at rc.zenmtech.com

X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Aww..come on!!! Dun discourage him....we need more people to fly 90size around...
    [SIZE="1"]
    [url]www.dxnmedia.net[/url]
    Video Post Production | HD Acquisition | Media Consultant

[/SIZE]

Comment

Originally posted by aerobird
      what brand? Did you get all the servos, gyro and everything else ?
      yes, all except tx and rx.
      Look on the wife's face when visa bill arrived, Priceless!!!!

It's not just a hobby, it's a lifestyle.

Comment

Originally posted by Art
        a 90 sizer means about $400 crash cost....why do you wanna incur this kind of crash/maintenance cost?
        after hearing this now even worse... may be dont even dare to hover...

Comment

Originally posted by viperviper
          yes, all except tx and rx.
          What brand? You must have spent a bomb! Now that you have a size 90, you should continue getting the Futaba 14mz to match it.
          On Duty

DJI Phantom 2 with GoPro
          Dynam Hawker Tempest
          Alfa F4U Corsair

Comment

What brand? You must have spent a bomb! Now that you have a size 90, you should continue getting the Futaba 14mz to match it.
            bought from JamesWilliam..

Comment

bought from JamesWilliam..
              AH SO.. You got a very very very good heli! That's a size 60 lah. It's already well tuned and ready to fly, so you just need SIM time before taking that bird out.
              On Duty

DJI Phantom 2 with GoPro
              Dynam Hawker Tempest
              Alfa F4U Corsair

Comment

AH SO.. You got a very very very good heli! That's a size 60 lah. It's already well tuned and ready to fly, so you just need SIM time before taking that bird out.
                Oopps... Freya SST eagle 60/70... right size 60 but i thot it is same dimension as a size 90 except engine...

Comment

Btw, which sim heli model in G3 is closest to Freya sst 60/70? or is there a Freya sst 60/70 model that i can download from the net

Comment

Btw, which sim heli model in G3 is closest to Freya sst 60/70? or is there a Freya sst 60/70 model that i can download from the net
                    Well, I suppose the SunDog looks most like it. I won't know of the handling characteristics as I've never flown a Freya. That heli is BIG, so I would think that it would be very stable, even in Windy conditions.
                    On Duty

DJI Phantom 2 with GoPro
                    Dynam Hawker Tempest
                    Alfa F4U Corsair

Comment

Well, I suppose the SunDog looks most like it. I won't know of the handling characteristics as I've never flown a Freya. That heli is BIG, so I would think that it would be very stable, even in Windy conditions.
                      I presume u flown with James before.. nice chap.. bought it also becos the passion to this hobby is very strong and sincere person. willing and have the patience to explain to me on the nitro heli..esp for newbie like me..

Comment

I presume u flown with James before.. nice chap.. bought it also becos the passion to this hobby is very strong and sincere person. willing and have the patience to explain to me on the nitro heli..esp for newbie like me..
                        Not really, haven't met him, but he hangs out at my website, and I've seen the photos of his Freya.

Believe me, you will LOVE your Nitro. Even though I have both a trex and a Hirobo Sceadu, and like BOTH of them, when I fly the Sceadu, the feeling and handling characteristics is totally different. One is twitchy and sensitive, like flying a Cessna, and the other is like piloting a Boeing 747.
                        On Duty

DJI Phantom 2 with GoPro
                        Dynam Hawker Tempest
                        Alfa F4U Corsair

Comment

Not really, haven't met him, but he hangs out at my website, and I've seen the photos of his Freya.

Believe me, you will LOVE your Nitro. Even though I have both a trex and a Hirobo Sceadu, and like BOTH of them, when I fly the Sceadu, the feeling and handling characteristics is totally different. One is twitchy and sensitive, like flying a Cessna, and the other is like piloting a Boeing 747.
                          Yeap..can't wait to get this bird out and fly,,... but i think i better clock enough hrs on sim before i fly it. i only know how to hover honeybee fp..and i'm trying to find the closest model to this heli in G3..

Comment

Yeap..can't wait to get this bird out and fly,,... but i think i better clock enough hrs on sim before i fly it. i only know how to hover honeybee fp..and i'm trying to find the closest model to this heli in G3..

Dun worry to much. My first heli was already a 30 size rappy. Not much time spend on sim. Very ka jiong, hook up the training skis after a very good trim from one of the bro here and off i go. Could not believe I was hovering on my first flight with some hopping around.

Nitro helis are stable

Comment

Originally posted by yvesgoh
                              Dun worry to much. My first heli was already a 30 size rappy. Not much time spend on sim. Very ka jiong, hook up the training skis after a very good trim from one of the bro here and off i go. Could not believe I was hovering on my first flight with some hopping around.

Nitro helis are stable
                              btw, i'm looking for a good tx..maybe 9c or z.

Comment

Working...
                              X