Collapse

Visit Zenmtech at rc.zenmtech.com

X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Check Out this Video

I happen to come across this kid playing a Trex. Watch how he play the Trex man.. Hope u all enjoy..

Kyle Stacy, 10 years old, flying the T-Rex 450XL with a JustGoFly.com 450TH Brushless Motor at an indoor Event

I can't even hover let along 3D.What a shame for me.

Comment

Relax brother once u get a hang of it then u know how the bird will lift up nicely.

Comment

thats him

check it out

Comment

seriously, any idea how many bird he crash before he master all these ?

Comment

Originally posted by zouking
            seriously, any idea how many bird he crash before he master all these ?
            Well..it really doesn't matter for Kyle.
            His dad said that he wanted Kyle concentrate on his flying and not let crashes hinder him.
            I think he's also part of Team JR...he's the youngest of them all
            Don't PCW

Beam E4
            Flybarless Trex 600N VBAR 4.0 | OS50 Hyper
            Trex 700 LE | YS91SR3C

Comment

Prior to actual flying, he practises alot on the sims. The best way to minimise crash costs.

Comment

Originally posted by helirulz
                Well..it really doesn't matter for Kyle.
                His dad said that he wanted Kyle concentrate on his flying and not let crashes hiner him.
                I think he's also part of Team JR...he's the youngest of them all
                In order for him to do that, i guess his father must have invested alot of $$$ for him. But seriously, his father could already be laying a path for him when he grew up..

Comment

Working...
                X