Visit Zenmtech at rc.zenmtech.com

X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

V3 out of control...

Hi Guys,

I'm new here in this hobby and would like to find out and learn more.

Bought a new V3 Lama a few days ago and had quite a bit of fun. Had quite a serious crash sideways and now the copter seemed to be going in circles. To be exact, once throttle is enough to raise the copter, it travels in a clockwise circle pattern. The direction of the copter though is constant facing one direction.

Anybody here can advise me on what can be happening?

Thanks!

Could be several things !

1) One set of rotor blades got bent in the crash and has more/less pitch than the other set, thus your rudder trim is now out.

2) The inner/outer shaft got bent and is rubbing against something.

3) The 4 in 1 portionate settings is out.

Would be good if you could bring it down for the Fri meet up today at Ponggul and I can sort it out for you. (Please refer to the this thread)
    Seriously running out of ...Storage space !

Comment

Thanks for the invitation!

Hi there!

Thank you for the invitaiton but just read your reply so I guess I missed out on Friday's meeting. Will be interested though in going for the next meet up if you are planning one this coming Friday. PM me on any confirmation and I'll try my best to meet up with you guys.

Cheers.

Comment

did your fly bar came off during the crash ?

if yes you may want to take it out again and flip it over so the link will attached to the other ball link...... my friend mini lama have the same problem until I flip the fly bar over .....and is now rock steady.

hope can help good luck

Comment

Working...
        X