Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Another micro Heli... New Product - Silverlit's PiccoZ (Micro Heli).. Hot in RCgroups

Collapse

Zenm Tech Pte Ltd

Collapse

Visit Zenmtech at rc.zenmtech.com

X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Another micro Heli... New Product - Silverlit's PiccoZ (Micro Heli).. Hot in RCgroups

New Product Silverlit's PiccoZ (Micro Heli) Scratchbuilt Indoor and Micro Models

anyone knows where to buy this?

the video looks good leh...

Comment

cute. How much to in here?
      *~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~*
      I am no Expert in 3D nor Sports flying. If you need advices on crashing, I am an Expert!

Active :T-rex450SE like, 450TH 11T & CC35, R146ip, HS65MG*3, GY401 & HS81MG, mH ProFrame & blings, TP3S2100prolite & 7CHP 72MHz mode 2, EOS 7i & LBA6. MiniZ.

Mike

Comment

It's a Silverlit product meaning it shld be in available in most dept stores soon, or maybe they will release in time for X'mas sales.

Comment

I know what i want for christmas.
          *~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~*
          I am no Expert in 3D nor Sports flying. If you need advices on crashing, I am an Expert!

Active :T-rex450SE like, 450TH 11T & CC35, R146ip, HS65MG*3, GY401 & HS81MG, mH ProFrame & blings, TP3S2100prolite & 7CHP 72MHz mode 2, EOS 7i & LBA6. MiniZ.

Mike

Comment

Guess What?!

I've contacted Silverlit to enquire about the cute heli. Here's her responds.

Dear sir,

Thanks for your email and interest in our products. PiccoZ should be ready
            in Singapore by the end of October, 06. Sorry that I cannot disclose our
            distributor's information, if you have any queries about our products,
            please contact me directly, thanks!

Best regards,
            Maggie Lee

To: sltoys@silverlit.com
            Date: Wed, 16 Aug 2006 16:17:17 +0800
            Subject: Enquiry of distributor in Singapore

Dear Sir/Madam,

I'm an avid consumer of your product and the best toy you have manufactured
            and still the best is the X-Twin planes. Recently, I've found out that you
            have came out with a very interesting product, the Silverlit Piccoz Micro
            Heli. I am currently residing in Singapore and would like to find out when
            the product will hit our shore. Also, I would like to know the main
            distributor of your products here, in Singapore, so that I can keep in touch
            with them in regards to your product in the near future.

I would like to thank you for churning a great product and hoping to hear
            your reply the soonest at your digression.

Best Regards

nixaad
            Hairulnizad Md Nor
            We'll be expecting it to hit the stores early November? Early Xmas gifts?
            [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Comment

dun wait - can order liow ....

Comment

Originally posted by phanchingchong

Aye aye.. sadly no credit card or paypal lah. Wish can order ah.
                [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Comment

is this the most basic type of heli ? i know heli transmitter come with like 2,4,6,7 channels ? what does it do ?

Comment

Originally posted by nixaad
                    Aye aye.. sadly no credit card or paypal lah. Wish can order ah.
                    Ad says it uses IR ? ie must point tx at heli (line of sight) to control it? must follow the heli closely behind as it flies ...

Comment

where did you see the IR thing ? i cant see anything IR written on it..

Comment

If it is cheap ($20-$30) ...can consider to play and give away to some kids ...I dun see this as a serious heli machine you could spent more than 15 minutes with.
                        Seriously running out of ...Storage space !

Comment

Mass order

hello, anyone wish to order this toy? Shipping will be cheaper if more.
                          Thanks
                          SPEED IS NOTHING WITHOUT CONTROL

Comment

Originally posted by zouking
                            where did you see the IR thing ? i cant see anything IR written on it..
                            Its right there in the auction description:

Super Wide Infrared Control

Comment

i c, thanks for correcting meb hhhhhhhhhhk

Comment

Working...
                              X