Collapse

Visit Zenmtech at rc.zenmtech.com

X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Spares for HB CP2

Just like with check with lao jiaos here, is supply of HB CP2 spares in singapore healthy? Really don wish to spend months waiting for spares...

Originally posted by korcp
    Just like with check with lao jiaos here, is supply of HB CP2 spares in singapore healthy? Really don wish to spend months waiting for spares...
    Hi korcp, From what I know, most parts of the HB CP2 are readily available at LHS.
    Heli
    Honey Bee CP2 : Sold (Maiden:17 Dec 05)
    Trex 450XL (CDE) : MM450TH, Quark 33A, GY401, JR RS10DS (Maiden : Align Frame - 1 Jul 06; SuperFrame - 29 Aug 06)

Plane
    Estarter : Align 450s, Align 25A, Electron 6 (Maiden :16 Sep 06)

PT-17w : Sold
    Buggy
    Acme NB 16 : Half 8 Nitro (Maiden :23 Dec 06)

Transmtter : JR PCM 9X II, Aggressor SRX
    Charger : Tahmazo T15
    Balancer : TP205
    Battery :Thunder Power, FullRiver, Warbird

Comment

I will be ordering my new heli via the following website:

Interested parties who wish to order anything from the website, can PM me.
      (We could save back on the shipping costs if we order more)

Comment

Interested to order a lipo from hobby japan

Hi, I know you're looking at the hb cp2. So I was wondering if u could add in an additional 1200mah 11.1v lipo battery at Us$19? You can contact me at 97679531. Thks.

Comment

Originally posted by korcp
          I will be ordering my new heli via the following website:

Interested parties who wish to order anything from the website, can PM me.
          (We could save back on the shipping costs if we order more)
          Which heli are you ordering? And what is the shipping cost like?

Comment

I'm not sure wat price u r getting but do chk around the LHS before u proceed espically the SPONSORs of this forum

i feel tat for a heli like HB, they juz like to give it a different name. It will fly and perform the same

Comment

Originally posted by skyblueblue
              I'm not sure wat price u r getting but do chk around the LHS before u proceed espically the SPONSORs of this forum

i feel tat for a heli like HB, they juz like to give it a different name. It will fly and perform the same
              LHS? what does it means?

Comment

Local Hobby shop

Comment

Originally posted by strat
                  Which heli are you ordering? And what is the shipping cost like?
                  Most likely HB CP2... shipping is like 41 USD... but the cost for the heli RTF is quite cheap... at 143 USD... slightly over SGD200... so overall price still ok... the more the order, the lesser the average shipping cost becomes...

Comment

Originally posted by tootyful
                    Hi, I know you're looking at the hb cp2. So I was wondering if u could add in an additional 1200mah 11.1v lipo battery at Us$19? You can contact me at 97679531. Thks.
                    Sorry, that is the promotional price with the heli package which I will be buying...

Comment

Working...
                    X