Zenm Tech Pte Ltd

Collapse

Visit Zenmtech at rc.zenmtech.com

X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Tele's bird? That's a full kit at $800 right?. I would have gone for that if I haven't promised Astro.
    huh

Comment

Thank-you

Everyone... thanks for giving me all the tips and guidence in selecting a bird. Especially Tele, Fedrick, Arthur, Mike, Brandon, James, Bonjour, Aceviper, Han
      huh

Comment

eh...so...when we going rotor??

TREX 500 ESP
        Futaba T12FGH

Comment

Nay.. not buying a new one anymore.
          Going to save up the money instead, till I am more certain I won't crash it...
          huh

Comment

aiyoh nic...where got won't crash one???

Everybody crashes...even airwolf..he's the only in our 'club' who can do nose in...circuits...inverted...loop ...roll in 3 mths....and given the amount of simulator time he has he still crashes...
            TREX 500 ESP
            Futaba T12FGH

Comment

Yar.. but crashing a crashing a cheaper heli is less painful than crashing a brand new one right? At least I learn the basics.. can hover without panic, won't jump the trottle, can do figure 8, and foward flight. I will be very very happy. Not expecting much, because If I can find 1 hr of flight time a week (not enough but no choice ).. I will be jumping with joy.
              huh

Comment

Arthur.. what time do you usually fly at BP? Can help check, test and tune the bird for me?
                huh

Comment

erm...anytime you can fly just gimme a call....we usually fly weekdays at 6 - 7 and weekends from 12 to 7....then again sometimes we'll just pop by MS...stay tuned for more info...

TREX 500 ESP
                  Futaba T12FGH

Comment

Arthur.. thanks.
                    huh

Comment

hey!!good for you on getting the bird......welcome to nitro world!~

Jon...david...ray...mike??

TREX 500 ESP
                      Futaba T12FGH

Comment

Working...
                      X