Collapse

Visit Zenmtech at rc.zenmtech.com

X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

where to make ?

Did anyone know Knight 50 where ti make ? And it look like copy Hirobo .

No one know it ?

Comment

i would guess either China or Taiwan.
      sar.ratha@me.com
      DEVIL

Comment

Anybody know how much ? Did the metal head can use in Hirobo UH-1 ?

Comment

Knight 50 ?? can u take a pic ??? no see b4

Comment

hi all this is knight 50 pic

KNIGHT 3D 50

ATOM 500

FUTABA 2.4G 12Z

J.R 9X II

WILDCAT FUEL 30%

Comment

in top see pic

KNIGHT 3D 50

ATOM 500

FUTABA 2.4G 12Z

J.R 9X II

WILDCAT FUEL 30%

Comment

Last edited by Art; 08-05-2006, 02:35 PM.
                KNIGHT 3D 50

ATOM 500

FUTABA 2.4G 12Z

J.R 9X II

WILDCAT FUEL 30%

Comment

Knight 50 is made in Hong Kong, factory is in china. Not exactly copy from hirobo. The design structure is different from hirobo, the washout assembly design for pushing up, flybar seesaw mechanism differ from hirobo ....

Yes, the metal head can be used in either Raptor 50 or hirobo sceadu heli with replace 10mm main shaft. it design mainly for 10mm main shaft RC heli.

As I know the price is approx. S$750. (excluding main blade, engine and electronic items)

More information can refer to www.knight50heli.com

Comment

i dont mean to be rude, but this sounds like a marketing thread to me.
                    i would advise to get in contact with the moderator and talk to them about legal advertising of the Knight 50 in this forum, as for most of the forums, for advertising, you must have approval of the owner of the forum. You can't just come in here and sell your products. Runryder, RcGroup, Helifreak and other big forums must be approved to advertise products.
                    am sorry if i stepped on anyone's toes, but lets just try to practice good ethics shall we?
                    sar.ratha@me.com
                    DEVIL

Comment

I am not promoting knight 50 heli in this forum, please dont be too sensitive. my replied is to answer all the questions above.

I have own hirobo shutter 30, raptor 50 with full upgraded, raptor 60, raptor 90 fully upgraded and recently knight 50. What I posted here is to share some information about knight 50 heli in this forum.

I have been search around the information and specification about knight 50 before I consider having one in February this year.

I actually email to malaysia dealer ask for more information.

Comment

Did anybody have this ? where you flying and when ? Can I take a look ?

Comment

Originally posted by Alan Lim
                          I am not promoting knight 50 heli in this forum, please dont be too sensitive. my replied is to answer all the questions above.

I have own hirobo shutter 30, raptor 50 with full upgraded, raptor 60, raptor 90 fully upgraded and recently knight 50. What I posted here is to share some information about knight 50 heli in this forum.

I have been search around the information and specification about knight 50 before I consider having one in February this year.

I actually email to malaysia dealer ask for more information.
                          relax, its not about you, its about the thread, we are here to share and learn.

Its a Great day, lets fly, crawl, and fight.

XRB SR Lama
                          Robotis Bioloid
                          Robot Bear

<a href="http://asherong.sg">http://asherong.sg</a>

Comment

hi all bro..relax.we just share information only...
                            and bro raptor2001sg..we flying in johor.if you want to see this heli please info me fist.because i will ask K.L dealer come to j.b demo knight 50 heli..
                            and any heli pilot in singapore if interest also wellcome to j.b .we can flying together...o.k.
                            tel:012-7130001.hope see you soon...thank you...
                            KNIGHT 3D 50

ATOM 500

FUTABA 2.4G 12Z

J.R 9X II

WILDCAT FUEL 30%

Comment

TTTFCK:
                              Thanks bro,I will check which day I off on weekend,then I will go to take a look,bcos I am interest this heli.
                              For all bros,pls relex it, I think we can share all the new heli in the market,then we can have more choice,we will enjoy our flying time

Comment

Working...
                              X