Collapse

Visit Zenmtech at rc.zenmtech.com

X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

my new T Rex canpoy's

Since my crash on the weekend left my original t rex canopy in about 3 million pieces (RIP) I have had to make some new ones. With the addition of a few extra contact tattoos from OZ they don't come up half bad ....... I like the pink one

check them out

Nice

There's three colour on the pick one?
    Share the joy of flying . . .

Comment

No.... You can't possibly like the pink one~~~

Comment

pink is ammo's signature colour. To be exact, SHOCKING pink is his signature colour :P

Anyway, the orange one looks like your previous one.

Comment

sorry mate

but your flying the bigger birds now I promise I wont fly the pink one in a bigger heli

Comment

Originally posted by VinCopter
            Nice

There's three colour on the pick one?
            no just one spray color its the yellow Base plastic and a few coats of clear for a nice finish and to lock the transfers down

Comment

Are the canopies fibreglass or the clear ones? Well, I bought a yellow fibreglass canopy, put in on for first flight, second flight crashed head in from a loop. Same thing, a million pieces. At least I salvaged the rubber grommet! Here's my new canopy, just single Florescent Red.

Comment

Btw, it's pellucide... No more fibreglass canopies for me. Too brittle!

Comment

Kam, where you bought the red canopy?

Comment

Originally posted by Kam
                    Are the canopies fibreglass or the clear ones? Well, I bought a yellow fibreglass canopy, put in on for first flight, second flight crashed head in from a loop. Same thing, a million pieces. At least I salvaged the rubber grommet! Here's my new canopy, just single Florescent Red.
                    no mine were the yellow ones ..Fg cost too much in a crash but then again what doesnt ..sorry about your loss ...mine was from a blade failure at about 30+ m had to watch as it hit the ground nose first and also busted up a brand new TP 4 cell battery!!!!! only one charge on the bugger!! hahahah

Comment

Oh yes, batteries damaged in crashes. My Evo was also hit but just out of shape. Still usable!

Comment

Working...
                      X