Collapse

Visit Zenmtech at rc.zenmtech.com

X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

4in1 decided not to work ..

Right, this is what happened, all due to my itchy finger's...

Was free today so i soldered 3 LED's to connect to my honey bee, as i had an extra channel 5,6 and battery slot in the 4 in 1, i connected my ni-mh battery to test ,all when well, lights worked beautifully. Now this is the tricky part, when i used my 2s Li-Po to try, the light's flash once, then didnt power up anymore, and the light on the 4 in 1 refused to turn green, it remained red, adding to this the servo's gave a funny buzzing sound, and i couldnt control the heli at all, i nudged the stick's on the tx but the heli didnt respond ! , when i removed the li-po batt and used ni-mh, the heli worked fine. anyone knows what happened to my 4 in 1 ?

i used to be able to fly w/o problems with the li-po batt's

issit over powered ?
    [B]Kenny[/B]

Goblin 700 | Goblin 500 | Compass 6HV

Unthinkable, unimaginable, incredible, beyond conception and beyond the bounds of possibility!

Comment

lipo is 7.4v. nimh is 8.4v. i think u r using 3mm leds rite? might b the leds taken too much voltage from ur batt. so not enuf to power the heli. try connecting the leds b4 the 4in1, not after the 4in1.
      TT01 - Subaru WRX STI
      FS-GT3B

Comment

i'am not sure if i blew anything in the 4in1 i took it apart and everything looks OK, now regardless of weather i connect led's or not the servo's refuse to work with the li-po batt ..... what i cant figure out is why the heli still works with ni-mh....

Comment

Working...
        X