Collapse

Visit Zenmtech at rc.zenmtech.com

X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Thanks a million man

Hey man.. I am shocked to knw how friendly you guys are man... really appericated all the advice given.... Actually I am looking at 2nd hand heli.... why cos should be cheaper and from there I can see if i wanna spend more money or my interest develope deeper...

Its cool to see yrself controlling something that fly up man... hahaha....

Hmm T-rex.. i will take note... I do realise that there are many version... dunno which one to choose too..... If any brother out there, letting go yr heli at a afforable rate, pls let me knw....

Btw, as for the controller, which one should I take, as in jus go for basic...(wonder basic how much ?) I stay at Toa Payoh... any br flying over here ?

Thanks again to all who read my post and Especially to those who answer my Quiry...

Comment

Hi

Sorry guys.. I knw I have too many questions... Jus wondering what does "Aileron" and "Rudder" on the controller does on the heli ?

Thanks again

Comment

In helicopter, Rudder = Yaw. It allow you to turn your heli in an axis to the rotor head. Think of it like tank's turret turning.

Aileron = roll in an axis parallel to the tail boom. Think of car roll over when accident.

T-Rex, beginner maybe HDE will be better.

Transmitter.... Difficult to answer you.. too cheap and it lack of feature. Too much feature and it is too expensive. My vote will be Futaba Super 9CHP.

SH

Comment

thanks

million thanks to hornet for replying and advice.... btw, u mention HDE .. I that another model of T-rex ?.... do i search under t-rex..... HDE ? Btw, why do we nd a controller with more than 4 channel ? beside able to programme to pay diff toys.. wat else can it do ?

Comment

my vote for beginner also HDE, its a mech ccpm, it will give you less problem for the time.
            when you are comfortable then just buy the conversion pack to electornic ccpm (optional)

for heli with collective pitch, you need a 6ch, Aileron, Elevator, Throttle, Rudder, Pitch and Gyro Control (optional). the spare ch can be use for mixing , or something like retract wheels or bomb release.

Its a Great day, lets fly, crawl, and fight.

XRB SR Lama
            Robotis Bioloid
            Robot Bear

<a href="http://asherong.sg">http://asherong.sg</a>

Comment

if we only interested in helicopter, normally for collective pitch heli, the minimum is 5 channels (A, E, C, T, R... just like "pilot_bear" said).

As you go more and more complicated heli (like retractable wheel or who knows..firing rocket), u need more channel. Then there are other type of heli where u need swash plate programming mixing (like eCCPM 120Degree, 90Degree and 140Degree).

Then lower end Transmitter is only limited by 3 point curve (think of it like the resolution of your printer). Mid range is like 5 point... High end is normally 7 point or higher.

Current T-Rex model are:
              TRex 450XL HDE (mechanical mixing)
              TRex 450XL CDE (electronics CCPM)
              TRex 450XL SE (Bling Bling electronics CCPM)
              TRex 450X CDE (lower budget electronics CCPM. Think of it like Computer Graphics card Lite Edition)

Anything lower that the above mentioned model is an older model.

SH

Comment

wah

Wah , so many tye.. hmm, i must go do some research on the comments and on my pocket .. hee hee thanks aganin mate... anyone selling away their T-rex HDE ?

Comment

Working...
                X