Collapse

Visit Zenmtech at rc.zenmtech.com

X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Oah I crashed

My very first heli, and my very first RC aircraft, and I chose a Honeybee CP2. I've been naughty and only did 3 batteries on RADD. I did fly for around 1 minute or so, then I got a little bit close to the ground. I managed to throttle up and get a bit of lift just before I hit, then killed the throttle before It hit the ground so there was minimal damage. One rotorblade snapped in half, and the skid broke from the pressure of the training gear on the skid. A few teeth have been trimmed back slightly on the main gear, but It only cost me $32 worth of repair parts so I'm a happy pilot wannabe. I think I've learned my lesson though and will complete Radd's course before I take it down to the park and fall with style. So for everyone that's training with Radd and just wanna get it over and done with, don't rush ahead and try to fly her, do the lessons and save yourself at least $32.

Happy (and safe) flying

for the benefit of those who do not know, this is the link to radd's flying school.
    dream-models.com is your first and best source for all of the information you’re looking for. From general topics to more of what you would expect to find here, dream-models.com has it all. We hope you find what you are searching for!

Comment

and dont forget the sim ...it can save you lot more then that

keep going you will get it ...took me over 6 months till I found this forum and then I was hovering in under a month

Comment

Keep going dude! I started with RAdd's lessons too. If you can, get a sim....

Comment

The sim definitely helps a lot!

Not just for my flying but also on my crashings, somehow i'm better at the latter

Comment

Working...
          X