Collapse

Visit Zenmtech at rc.zenmtech.com

X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Broken MH Tail Pitch Slider

JUst boken my microheli tail pitch slider. Me and my butter fingers again.

I used those super glue to stick it back. Its seem quite strong. I tried to pull and bent it a few few time with a slight of force and is still intact. But....I am afraid that during flight it may comes off and so currently using align's one.

I need some advice:

Should i replace the whole pitch slider? or there is a cheaper replacement?

Should i just use the fixed pitch slider?
    *~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~*
    I am no Expert in 3D nor Sports flying. If you need advices on crashing, I am an Expert!

Active :T-rex450SE like, 450TH 11T & CC35, R146ip, HS65MG*3, GY401 & HS81MG, mH ProFrame & blings, TP3S2100prolite & 7CHP 72MHz mode 2, EOS 7i & LBA6. MiniZ.

Mike

Forget pic.

Broken slider.

I am no Expert in 3D nor Sports flying. If you need advices on crashing, I am an Expert!

Active :T-rex450SE like, 450TH 11T & CC35, R146ip, HS65MG*3, GY401 & HS81MG, mH ProFrame & blings, TP3S2100prolite & 7CHP 72MHz mode 2, EOS 7i & LBA6. MiniZ.

Mike

Comment

fixed slider.

Mike

Comment

my suggestion is to replace it cos the slider moves all the time, even in normal hovering..

cheaper version is the stock lor..

hope your heli din suffer any damage..

Comment

Metal Epoxy

I came across Metal Epoxy down at HomeFix. Maybe that would be strong enough? Can even use for enging block & stuff.... according to the packaging....
          alfer

Comment

get the SE metal pitch slider from align, HS1135T i think. It is pretty good, gives you the full range, but this only works well if you have their metal rotor grips as the alignment of the metal ball is different.

Comment

Originally posted by genexis
              get the SE metal pitch slider from align, HS1135T i think. It is pretty good, gives you the full range, but this only works well if you have their metal rotor grips as the alignment of the metal ball is different.
              yep using that now. i Used metal ball from MH.

Mike

Comment

Originally posted by awesome
                my suggestion is to replace it cos the slider moves all the time, even in normal hovering..

cheaper version is the stock lor..

hope your heli din suffer any damage..
                Thanks...No damage except the slider

I think i save up until i can afford the MH slider to match the whole MH tail.

Mike

Comment

Working...
                X