Zenm Tech Pte Ltd

Collapse

Visit Zenmtech at rc.zenmtech.com

X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Is the rule apply on on Lepton EX heli? The rule #1 said "The battery used must not exceed 15V" That mean 4S1P TRex cannot join already is it?

What about multibladed heli?

SH

Comment

From what i understand, 4s is the limit for batteries. I do hope it'll be open to helis as long as it's below 30 size and powered by batteries, eg JR's E-voyager and Ikarus ECO8, etc.

As for modifications, etc, i believe it's up to the organiser. But i don't see why not, the hobby doesn't advance by standing still

Comment

Frank, you can bring your heli with 470mm main rotor blade to the competition. The organiser will decide if they can give you special waiver. But bear in mind bigger blades mean more difficulties in negotiating the obstacle course.

Ammo, the organiser will construct the obstacle course with 450mm main blade in mind. We can't make the obstacle too big because of the construction difficulties and safety issue. Yes, 4S lipo is the biggest size allowed. You can walk through the course with your heli. You can do any modifications to the helicopter but the organiser will check for air-worthiness.

Comment

Originally posted by yapjy
          Frank, you can bring your heli with 470mm main rotor blade to the competition. The organiser will decide if they can give you special waiver. But bear in mind bigger blades mean more difficulties in negotiating the obstacle course.

Ammo, the organiser will construct the obstacle course with 450mm main blade in mind. We can't make the obstacle too big because of the construction difficulties and safety issue. Yes, 4S lipo is the biggest size allowed. You can walk through the course with your heli. You can do any modifications to the helicopter but the organiser will check for air-worthiness.

alright thanks

Comment

Originally posted by yapjy

ok thanks!
            I think ethinger got something in mind regarding mods.........

Comment

Originally posted by Frank
              alright thanks
              Frank,

I'll be for u if u really enter tis baby in the obstacle course!!! Its such a beauty, do treat it wif care.

Comment

Originally posted by Adrianli
                Frank,

I'll be for u if u really enter tis baby in the obstacle course!!! Its such a beauty, do treat it wif care.
                It will the the retiring flight

Comment

Then I better bring my video camera for momento sake!!!

Comment

Going to do something special, like land inverted with the heli unharmed?

Something in-line likes the Boeing landing on a micro light runway.
                    Share the joy of flying . . .

Comment

Originally posted by VinCopter
                      Going to do something special, like land inverted with the heli unharmed?

Something in-line likes the Boeing landing on a micro light runway.
                      Nothing like that
                      Just rusty fingers trying to fly an old bird

Comment

Working...
                      X