Collapse

Visit Zenmtech at rc.zenmtech.com

X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hornet FP Blade on FEDA

I believe most must read how good a hornet FP blade on FEDA is. I do agree the FP blade is way more stable and responsive than FEDA stock blade. However, I realise as far as I move into turns....

FF is okie...but when I turn the heli using some rudder and main cyclic, my heli pitch up quite a bit....... and it makes turning real diff and not smooth.

I tried lyon FEDA and some other member FEDA...... it turn a lot lot lot nicer and smoother......

What is wrong w my pair of blade

Mike

Daddy Mike, just like to learn something out of this. What do you mean by pitch up during turn.... Does that mean the heli will go higher as it turn?

Comment

Mike,

I read somewhere that the way you choose to mount the FP blades affect it's characteristics on Ikarus BB. Some people mount it on top of the head and sandwich in the middle by the top head stiffner... some mount it below.... Next, whose other heli did u try that were on FP blades and turned smoother last night?

Last night's setups :

Doug: Heatshrunk blades + DD tail

Loyn: Fibre reinforced blades + B2C....

Fit: Fp blades on Airwolf + DD tail

I think that the FP blades having a lot of pitch angle, will tend to have this effect one. Probably U can try to program in compensation mix throttle-rudder with your 9CHP. Ace tells me all helis will sink when turning against the direction of the rotor and rise will turning with the direction of the rotor. So maybe ur problem is just a bit more obvious? Like Loyn said, i actually have t practice increasing the throttle with right rudder and decreasing it with left rudder.

Comment

What I mean "pitch up" is the heli sudden rise in height.... I experience this whenever I make a turn... dam put off ....maybe my finger sucks....

I tried loyn one yesterday, I trried fiskcake one some time back and also tried glen's quite sometime back........all w/o this prob....and I also flew loyn's one sometime back b4 he make the carbon reinforcement.....

Mike

Comment

I am looking at ordering some hornet parts ..mainly a new set fo FP baldes ..since mine are stuffed after the crash..if anyone is interested in sharing the postage..post me

cheers doug

Comment

Where are you going to order from?
            F5D Stratair Viper Triple Carbon
            F5D Stratair Demon
            F5D Jibe
            Jiri Bachinski Escape Pylon
            Voodoo S400
            Kyosho Phantom 70 Reno racer
            La Racer 56

Comment

Yeah.....I think I need something.........

Ok, now I know, I need the one way for piccolo pro....Doug let me know plsssssssssssssssss......

Mike

Comment

was going to go to http://www.aeromicro.com/

Let me know what you want and the order code for it with its price.

cheers doug .

will order on sat night

cheers doug

Comment

Aeromicro doesn't deal outside of US. Unless of course you have other means of shipping it out.
                  F5D Stratair Viper Triple Carbon
                  F5D Stratair Demon
                  F5D Jibe
                  Jiri Bachinski Escape Pylon
                  Voodoo S400
                  Kyosho Phantom 70 Reno racer
                  La Racer 56

Comment

Originally posted by AceViperX
                    Aeromicro doesn't deal outside of US. Unless of course you have other means of shipping it out.
                    Ace you are right, I used to get staff from them too as their price is relatively OK as compare to other net supplier specially on shippment. However, they has stopped to ship internation order since....2 yrs ago ? Too bad as their stock is good for EP flyer.

Doug, if you are sure that you can get order from them. I would like to go along too. Please keep us inform on that. Thanks

Comment

ok give me a sec..I have a method of shipping that may bybass this international discrimination

Will inform later

Comment

Working...
                      X