Collapse

Visit Zenmtech at rc.zenmtech.com

X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Newbie please help!

Hi im Very New to R/C Heli. Recently bought a new t-rex 450xl ccpm fix it up and install 4x hitec 56, futaba gryo 240, 420 brushless motor and 25a esc, bought a futaba 9c super 9chp yesterday. now i know you have to do trimming, tunning and pitch adjustment where can i go n after all this is done how to i fly this heli???? please help! i live in sengkang any flying site there?

why not visit us at the woodlands funfly this sunday. There will be a lot of people there who can help you.

Comment

Originally posted by genexis
      why not visit us at the woodlands funfly this sunday. There will be a lot of people there who can help you.
      I'll second that.

if you live somewhere in the east, you can try to contact Fit (sorry bro , you're famous!)

for help. My trex still with him .

If you're at woodlands, just approach any microheli flyers and ask them nicely.

is this your first time flying ? if it is, i suggest you get training skids for your T-rex.

if your Tx(transmitter) has a simulator cord, i suggest you try practicing on a simulator while waiting for sunday

get it here :

Which character are you test by

Comment

thanks bro for all that help. the problem now is i fix up the servo, motor, esc and gryo but i dun know what to fix onto what. i know motor fix to esc and thats all. im at a complete loss of what to fix next and i surf the web but cant get any info on fixing. sorry i didnt make it clear on my pervious post that i havent even fix the electronics part.
        thanks once again.

Comment

Originally posted by xiong
          thanks bro for all that help. the problem now is i fix up the servo, motor, esc and gryo but i dun know what to fix onto what. i know motor fix to esc and thats all. im at a complete loss of what to fix next and i surf the web but cant get any info on fixing. sorry i didnt make it clear on my pervious post that i havent even fix the electronics part.
          thanks once again.
          What would you like to know maybe i can post with pictures to help u with the connections.

Comment

Dear Xiong,

Please refer to the Align manual provided to fix up ur Trex n servos. Which servo to which channel on ur Rx is stated in ur 9C manual.

If u cant understand the chinese manual, refer to the align website at www.align.com.tw

My advice to u is HS56 on ur tail is not suitable. Not fast enough. Get a HS81 or HS50.

Comment

Hi Adrainli

HS-56 is sufficient for TRex. Some of us using it. I'm using it also. If u don't mind the size of HS-81, HS-81 is cheaper, faster and higher torque than HS-56...which is also very good for TRex.

For HS-50, I advice/recommend not to use in TRex because it is too weak.

SH

Comment

Alamak, I went to the align website n realised they removed their english manual for the CDE n HDE kit.

But their 450X installation manual is still available.

Comment

good day bro,

u also can try trex tuning for more infos..

here eveything you need to know abt trex

and here electric helicopter beginner's guide

this hobby is a compulsion/addiction/disease

Comment

hi xiong
                    can try searching for thread by me... started out like u, all confused... think most of your questions can be answered by reading the threads posted by me. thanks to many people who responded to my incessant asking for help. try try okay?
                    Originally posted by xiong
                    thanks once again.
                    Hover: STILL many many
                    FF: so-so; fig 8s, nose-in hover
                    Crash (Major): 4
                    Back to flying... let the goods times roll

Comment

hi bro thanks for all the reply again. what i mean is i have mount all the part engine servo esc gryo and rx on the heli but i dunno which cable to connect then to. i know motor have three cable connect to esc and esc to ???
                      servo to rx gryo cable to ??? so lost. i have a english manuel but they dont teach how to connect the cable. bought all the thing to know that is so diffcult to get everything started. so sad.....

Comment

Hi

I have attached some illustration from Align website and 9C manual.

Hope tis will be clear for u.

Comment

Working...
                        X