Visit Zenmtech at rc.zenmtech.com

X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Looking for Electric Composite Glider

Hi All,

I'm a beginner looking for a electric composite glider, if anyone of u out there willing to let go please let me know.
    Prefer no crash.

Please sms me @97251211.

If you are a beginner you should not be looking at composite gliders.
    Do you feel the RUSH....!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Crazy View Post
      Hi All,

I'm a beginner looking for a electric composite glider, if anyone of u out there willing to let go please let me know.
      Prefer no crash.

Please sms me @97251211.
      You could consider the Eflite Mystique which is not exactly composite, but much better than foam. You can get it from LHS too.
      Beastx installed and flying ...

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Comment

Want to have one composite to keep me motivated. As for the eflite mystique is quite exp with out electronics and somemore not full composite.

Comment

Start Slow. Owning an F1 car does not mean you will be Sebastian Vettel. Schumacher started on go karts.

A nice foamy glider like the EGP will teach you glider flight basics. Once you find your mojo than its time to upgrade.
          Do you feel the RUSH....!!!!

Comment

Hi All,

Prefer no crash.

Please sms me @97251211.
            how beginner are you?

I mean you could always buy one but it'll be a waste of a good glider. don't even think about it until you have mastered the basics.

if you prefer to go ahead, do let us know which field you fly so we can stand by to pluck the glider out of the tree or pick up the shattered pieces for you
            "Always fly with a responsible attitude. You may think that flying low over other people’s heads is proof of your piloting skill; others know better. The real expert does not need to prove himself in such childish ways..." - the Multiplex Build Manual

Comment

aiyo you ah..
              dun like that la..

go to a field where here are people flying composites..
              go there and observes a few more times and see if you are really ready for composites : )

Comment

hai yah! I am trying to save the glider (and his money) la
                "Always fly with a responsible attitude. You may think that flying low over other people’s heads is proof of your piloting skill; others know better. The real expert does not need to prove himself in such childish ways..." - the Multiplex Build Manual

Comment

And Seb Vettel started in go karts too! There's this really cool pix of an 8 yr old Vettel receiving a karting trophy from his idol, Schumacher.

Assuming you're a real noob, I have to agree with Hawkeye, get an Easy Glider or EG pro. Pretty bird, lots of people have had great success with it. You'll spend more time flying this durable plane instead spending time repairing a fully molded plane. Hey Just think of the EG as a fully molded plane too!

Like the knight Templar said to Indiana Jones in the LastCrusade - 'choose wisely'...

Hope to see you flying some time.

Comment

I have listened to hawkeye and went for the easy glider pro as my first plane.. And it was the best i had ever since.. The easy glider help me realise that i really love flying gliders instead of other planes and the fun doubles everytime i crash cause most of the time i can just pick it up and fly again...

Although i still look forward to one day getting a composite glider like the rest of the big boys, i doubt i will ever regret getting and starting with the easy glider pro...

P.s. i have a new easy glider pro getting ready for its first maiden this coming weekend!! Its gonna be am exciting week for me
                    Regards,
                    Xuen7

SELLING
                    2 x Brand New ThunderPower G6 Batteries 65C 5000mAH
                    Kontronik HeliJive 120HV ESC

Brand New Mcpx Upgrades
                    Flashed XP-12A for MCPX Governed and Brushless Conversion
                    Flashed XP-3A for MCPX tail brushless Conversion

BUYING
                    MCPX parts / kit etc..
                    Burned MCPX Mainboards

"Learning the art of forgetting for the sake of remembering"

Comment

A good composite setup will be more than $1k. Save the few hundred dollars and get a decent trainer first before throwing away the hard earned money.

I have not listened before and thought of a low end composite as a trainer to go into better composites. Result is $1.2k total loss.

The heart pain until... not because of the monetary loss but because of the stupidity in not listening to advice. They REALLY fly differently.

Comment

Hi All,

Thanks for the advice. I did not say that I'm going to fly the composite right away, I did mention its to motivate me, I am still sober not to waste this type of money, I will definitely buy a foam glider to practice till I'm ready for the composite. This is what I do for my heli, I start from a 450 size then slowly upgrade to a 700 size heli

Comment

Then, there's no hurry to get one for future either. By the time you are ready for one, today's top end composite mouldie could cost just a fraction of today's market price. Take it easy.

Comment

Hi All,

Thanks for the advice. I did not say that I'm going to fly the composite right away, I did mention its to motivate me, I am still sober not to waste this type of money, I will definitely buy a foam glider to practice till I'm ready for the composite. This is what I do for my heli, I start from a 450 size then slowly upgrade to a 700 size heli
                            Bro.....you will be ok. Take a look around and see then decide which is most suitable for you while taking in all the advices that you hear from the forum here. They all meant good..all the best... On warning, once you get into composite...you will feel that flying heli is cheaper.

Jonathan

Comment

Hi All,

There is no COE required when you buy a composite, hence, the cost of the same composite glider will be lower 2 years from now.
                              To motivate yourself, I suggest looking at youtube videos of F3x gliders and such. Surfing the Internet may help too.....

Comment

Working...
                              X