Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Phoenix 1.3m , elevator moving together with ailerons .

Collapse

Zenm Tech Pte Ltd

Collapse

Visit Zenmtech at rc.zenmtech.com

X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Phoenix 1.3m , elevator moving together with ailerons .

Hi guys , today when i bring down my phoenix 1.3m to have a check after being unused for 1 yr . I found that whenever i move the ailerons , the elevator also moves . But i not very sure if i move the elevator , does the ailerons move or not . But i've checked the wiring , its not shorted at all . Rudder and throttle is normal . Anyone encounter before ? Is it due to the mixing ? Cos i don't remember doing the mixing for aileron and elevator to be together .

Like for example when i push the ailerons stick to the left , the elevator move down and when i move the aileron stick to the right , the elevator turn up . Anyone have any idea why ?

What radio system are you using. I had a similar situation (maybe not so similar) with my DX8 and orange rx where my glider controls was all wierd after some time in the cupboard. Re-bind and all was fine. Maybe you can give that a try.

SG Fr3ak League : www.facebook.com/#!/groups/SG.Fr3aK.League
    BR Slopers : www.facebook.com/groups/BRslopers

Comment

Cockroaches went into your Tx and chewed the wires ?
      Seriously running out of ...Storage space !

Comment

Set up a new model memory and set it up as basic as can be (i.e. don't worry about every conceivable mixing option or trimming) and see if you have the same issue. As Sherchoo said, try rebinding it as well. If that all fails try temporarily plugging in a different Rx. You don't need to refit it in the fuse etc, but try to narrow down if it's an Rx issue or not.

Unsettling as it can be, not knowing the root of the cause, I think either the rebind or the new model memory slot will resolve your issue. If not then it's a hardware issue, or you have the one of the wires plugged into the wrong slot on the Rx.

-Jonathan

Comment

Icic , thanks guys for your suggestion .

Comment

Btw i'm using DX7 .

Comment

Assuming it's not your only plane, and as you said it's not been used for quite some time, it is very likely you changed something in the settings on accident when you thought you were adjusting the settings in a different model. At least I've done that myself.

-Jonathan

Comment

Tried rebinding today , on my rx first then on my tx while pressing the bind button and bind plug already into rx bind position . ( Tell me if my process is wrong . ) Reset the model memory for my plane to default , But the fault still persist ley :P . If i plug the aileron and elevator into wrong slot will cause them to move together ? I thought is just elevator move when aileron stick is moved and vice versa ?

Ghostfit ... horrible cockroaches you have in your house . So far for my side , none have made it to my tx yet . Although 2 beetle have diead inside the plane box .

Comment

Originally posted by TWE75 View Post
                  Tried rebinding today , on my rx first then on my tx while pressing the bind button and bind plug already into rx bind position . ( Tell me if my process is wrong . ) Reset the model memory for my plane to default , But the fault still persist ley :P . If i plug the aileron and elevator into wrong slot will cause them to move together ? I thought is just elevator move when aileron stick is moved and vice versa ?

Ghostfit ... horrible cockroaches you have in your house . So far for my side , none have made it to my tx yet . Although 2 beetle have diead inside the plane box .
                  Do you have a rx to test?

SG Fr3ak League : www.facebook.com/#!/groups/SG.Fr3aK.League
                  BR Slopers : www.facebook.com/groups/BRslopers

Comment

I suppose yes , its inside my another crashed plane . I'm gona take it out sooner or later anyway .

Comment

I suppose you have inadvertantly set the model memory to elevon or v-tail setup. You may want to scroll down your transmitter menu to double check.

Comment

horrible cockroaches you have in your house . So far for my side , none have made it to my tx yet . Although 2 beetle have diead inside the plane box .
                        Do I detect something I should or maybe shouldn't tell my wife before we move to SG? :wink5:

-Jonathan

Comment

Jonathan,

Wait till you see the millipedes and centipedes
                          Do you feel the RUSH....!!!!

Comment

LOL ! ...my friends always thought I got a bad barber until I reveal that it was the cockroaches having supper that gave me the FOC haircut !!!
                            That was at the old house, thank goodness I've moved out ages ago !

Originally posted by Twyl View Post
                            Do I detect something I should or maybe shouldn't tell my wife before we move to SG? :wink5:

-Jonathan
                            ...depends on if you're gonna be staying around the old place I was staying.
                            Seriously running out of ...Storage space !

Comment

Thanks alot guys , finally i found the problem . Its due to the wing type which i either stupidly or accidently put to delta wing type that it behave like this . To think that i nearly thought its rx problem :P . Anyway you guys are the best .

Ghostfit , care to share where you used to stay ? So that i can remember to avoid staying that area no matter friends house or new house :P .

Comment

Working...
                              X