Visit Zenmtech at rc.zenmtech.com

X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

looks good.

where did you buy the servos from?
    "Always fly with a responsible attitude. You may think that flying low over other people’s heads is proof of your piloting skill; others know better. The real expert does not need to prove himself in such childish ways..." - the Multiplex Build Manual

Comment

Originally posted by Sunstorm View Post
      looks good.

where did you buy the servos from?
      got mk6100 from APACHOBBY

Comment

Hi Jyheli,

That is a nice glider. I love the Ginger/Luna, the MH32 airfoil is very forgiving and good for different types of flying.

I saw you mounted the servos on the tail, may I just ask the reason?

Cheers,
        Adnan
        Take what you've got and fly with it - Jim Henson
        ... no plane will allow a pilot to recover from stupid. You still have to do those piloty things... - Joe Wurts
        Electric things run on smoke. Let the smoke out and they won't work.

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by randomtask View Post
          Hi Jyheli,

That is a nice glider. I love the Ginger/Luna, the MH32 airfoil is very forgiving and good for different types of flying.

Cheers,
          Adnan
          Read some reviews that the Riot ends up quite nose heavy after the electronics have been installed. That could probably be the reason why.
          Irony = displaying enough parking coupons on your dashboard but getting fined for littering when you throw the stubs on the floor

Comment

Originally posted by randomtask View Post
            Hi Jyheli,

Cheers,
            Adnan
            From my limited experience on the various gliders I have, I don't prefer using rod to control the vtail. Just a personal preference especially when the glider is not design well with that as it the support on the control rod. This one don;t have any additional support.

Two other reasons are I am using a over power motor, redliner, which will make the nose heavier and also it will allow me to have bigger lipos with the additional rooms if I need it.

Jonathan

Comment

oh ... one more...like a Mini-G

Comment

Looking good. Hope this can change the way I feel about HK composites.
                Share the joy of flying . . .

Comment

Originally posted by JYHELI View Post
                  oh ... one more...like a Mini-G
                  Yea ... MG

Comment

Originally posted by VinCopter View Post
                    Looking good. Hope this can change the way I feel about HK composites.
                    So you gonna buy one to find out?

Jy Heli: Yes. Definitely a Mini-G look alike. We shall see if they have that same "G-spot" though.

Maidening this weekend?
                    Irony = displaying enough parking coupons on your dashboard but getting fined for littering when you throw the stubs on the floor

Comment

Originally posted by pixeldixel View Post

Jy Heli: Yes. Definitely a Mini-G look alike. We shall see if they have that same "G-spot" though.

Maidening this weekend?
                      may be this few days...or later today if I get a chance.
                      There is only one thing that I am disappointed so far is that the vtail is make of balsa.Is Mini-G vtail FG ?

Jonathan

Comment

Originally posted by JYHELI View Post
                        may be this few days...or later today if I get a chance.
                        There is only one thing that I am disappointed so far is that the vtail is make of balsa.Is Mini-G vtail FG ?

Jonathan
                        pixeldixel, are you mode 1 ? you will be better judge to compare the g-spot feeling. I am virgin on this comparison

Comment

Yup. Im mode 1. You are on mode 1 too??

Yes. Compy vtails on the mini G. From your pictures, Those v-tails look quite compy too me lehh.

Comment

wait....Balsa Vtails?

are they monokoted balsa or fibreglass over balsa?

If I recall, your e typhoon is a composite which has balsa as one of the ingredients ok?

by the way my Sunracer looks like a 'balsa' composite. Meaning it's fibreglass, and epoxy gelcoat over good ol balsa = )
                            "Always fly with a responsible attitude. You may think that flying low over other people’s heads is proof of your piloting skill; others know better. The real expert does not need to prove himself in such childish ways..." - the Multiplex Build Manual

Comment

Originally posted by Sunstorm View Post
                              wait....Balsa Vtails?

are they monokoted balsa or fibreglass over balsa?

If I recall, your e typhoon is a composite which has balsa as one of the ingredients ok?

by the way my Sunracer looks like a 'balsa' composite. Meaning it's fibreglass, and epoxy gelcoat over good ol balsa = )
                              i think you are right fg over balsa...

Comment

Originally posted by pixeldixel View Post
                                I wait and see. Have not seen one that can fly well.

Really hope this one is different.

Comment

Working...
                                X