Collapse

Visit Zenmtech at rc.zenmtech.com

X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Adnan,

So how about mosquito class DLG contest? Looks like there are quite a numbers of mini DLGs arounds.

Comment

Definitely can... Lemme do a shoutout soon. Should be fun.
      Take what you've got and fly with it - Jim Henson
      ... no plane will allow a pilot to recover from stupid. You still have to do those piloty things... - Joe Wurts
      Electric things run on smoke. Let the smoke out and they won't work.

sigpic

Comment

Mini-Firework

Working on my throw .

Click image for larger version

Name:	Logs-height.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	141.2 KB
ID:	976164Click image for larger version

Name:	Logs-temp.jpg
Size:	139.8 KB
ID:	976165

Jonathan

Attached Files

Comment

Energic - my all season glider

Finally got chance to put all together, with the mod to have a slim profile Electric Energic fuse and completion of my slope fuse.
          Now I have an all season biggest glider that can fit into my car boot.

Name:	9992237284_f56e367fed_b.jpg
Size:	337.6 KB
ID:	976185

Jonathan

Comment

Snipe DLG

Latest

Name:	10086211093_b3afd4a448_b.jpg
Size:	376.3 KB
ID:	976200

AUW with 10g weight in front and Altis v4.

Name:	10086077504_065815ea63_n.jpg
Size:	42.3 KB
ID:	976201 Click image for larger version

Name:	10086130015_00f8b35f60_n.jpg
Size:	38.5 KB
ID:	976202

Jonathan

Comment

That's a really beautiful DLG. When you planning to fly her? Curious to see how high she launches...

SG Fr3ak League : www.facebook.com/#!/groups/SG.Fr3aK.League
              BR Slopers : www.facebook.com/groups/BRslopers

Comment

Nice that you managed to keep it under 250g. Should be a high launcher.
                ... no plane will allow a pilot to recover from stupid. You still have to do those piloty things... - Joe Wurts

sigpic

Comment

Ready

I am ready, and yes it was good to keep the weight down. And love the bag Thanks Pang and Vincent for letting me have it, guess I was 1st or one of the 1st.

Name:	10092751045_0c10a51ecc_h.jpg
Size:	684.8 KB
ID:	976203

Jonathan

Comment

Looking good.

Yap the first snipe in Sg n SEA. The snipe bag prob the first everywhere else.
                    www.facebook.com/groups/BRslopers
                    www.facebook.com/groups/SG.Fr3aK.League

Comment

Great workout

I have been reminded many times to exercise, while I am still stuck between 35 to 43 meters rather no where close to what the Snipe is capable. It really gave me a good workout over last two days with 4 sessions total close to 13 throws.

While I cant compare the performance of Snipe as it is my first full size DLG, I like how it fly.

Jonathan

Comment

Nice launch heights for a start. How many minutes of airtime are you getting with those heights?

Cheers,
                        Adnan

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by randomtask View Post
                          Nice launch heights for a start. How many minutes of airtime are you getting with those heights?

Cheers,
                          Adnan
                          sometime 2.5mins....mostly 1.5 to 2mins without catching a good thermal... but I don't think I have mine setup properly yet as I am still figuring out how should DLG be setup.

Comment

Nice,,,

sigpic

Comment

I have no reference so is this normal to be expected ?

Comment

2mins without thermal is very good. Takes alot of practise to get to that level.

And 43m launches is also impressive. So far my max launch is 49m. Average around 40-45m... I think you're on the right track. Anyway, take it slow and learn other skills like thermal sniffing.

Let's see the other Snipes in action and see how it compares. I know there are 2 others in SG.

SG Fr3ak League : www.facebook.com/#!/groups/SG.Fr3aK.League
                                BR Slopers : www.facebook.com/groups/BRslopers

Comment

Working...
                                X