Collapse

Visit Zenmtech at rc.zenmtech.com

X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Ghostfit View Post
    I think Pang has ordered a couple of the 'Pro' winches.

Keep her original, then at least you'll have a purebreed for the slopes !
    Ghostfit,

yes i was told....I would make sure I don;t blink my eye when I launch my small guy on the "pro" winches....

Jonathan

Comment

Great to hear about the pro winches coming in! Where are the regular winch users launching? Tampines?

Comment

Originally posted by JYHELI View Post
        Ghostfit,

yes i was told....I would make sure I don;t blink my eye when I launch my small guy on the "pro" winches....

Jonathan
        LOL ! ...with the winches, it's not a matter if you blink your eyes, it is more a matter if you have a leadfoot !
        Seriously running out of ...Storage space !

Comment

Originally posted by James Lee View Post
          Great to hear about the pro winches coming in! Where are the regular winch users launching? Tampines?
          Hello James,

We got 2 sets of ober winches coming in Dec. We are thinking of tampines as it got nice flat land. OHR is abit tight n land is slightly sloping , maybe after we master launching ohr is possible.

Everybody is welcome to join us in winching!. We can take turns pulling the lines.
          www.facebook.com/groups/BRslopers
          www.facebook.com/groups/SG.Fr3aK.League

Comment

That's great to hear. Anyway the wind is not from the best direction to winch at ohr now. Best when it blows from SW or SE, and that's when Slope season is over.

I'll surely come by to watch you guys use the oberwinch, should be cool!

Comment

Longest wait to maiden

This prodij is my longest wait for maiden of any of my rc stuff, going to be at least one month after complete of build. Now stuck in another fun ...

Attached Files

Comment

Good stuff must wait.

Wahahaha,snow storm in Korea, looking forward to my first rc flight in snow next week.
                www.facebook.com/groups/BRslopers
                www.facebook.com/groups/SG.Fr3aK.League

Comment

Originally posted by Pang View Post
                  Good stuff must wait.

Wahahaha,snow storm in Korea, looking forward to my first rc flight in snow next week.
                  Ok ow takings break Pang, the wind from the snow storm is what u would wish to have in BR slope as it is very very strong even at the bottom of the slope.
                  Even the instructor there consider it super cold.... So prepare yourself and a good glove
                  .....but the storm should clear off this Sat.

Comment

Good hearing news on my order of another Composite should be ready to ship anytime soon. May be even maiden together with my Prodij

Comment

This prodij is my longest wait for maiden of any of my rc stuff, going to be at least one month after complete of build. Now stuck in another fun ...
                      LOL ! ....I'll be joining you in this new FUN next week !

Comment

LOL ! ....I'll be joining you in this new FUN next week !
                        Don't tell me is the one you show the picture to me .....

Comment

Don't tell me is the one you show the picture to me .....
                          Huh ?

What I meant was that I'll be in a ski resort next week (with the family)

Comment

Huh ?

What I meant was that I'll be in a ski resort next week (with the family)
                            cool...where you heading to ? I am still here till Tuesday.

Comment

cool...where you heading to ? I am still here till Tuesday.
                              Looks like you'll be coming back when I'm going up, our flight up is on Tues night.
                              First stop... Lotte world (I think)

Comment

Looks like you'll be coming back when I'm going up, our flight up is on Tues night.
                                First stop... Lotte world (I think)
                                Yup should take a look at lotteworld , indoor playground , in this kind of cold weather.
                                I leave the ski resort on Wed back to Seoul till Friday.

Check out the spectacle shop...it is cheap in Korea compare to Singapore... and it only take them 15 mins to get it done on the spot.
                                My whole family make new spec there ... it is like $75-$85 depend on the frame you choose and good korean made lens. For kids, they will like the Korean K-pop style spec. For mine that is more complicated will take 4 days with bi-focus....and it is almost 2.5 times less cost then in Singapore. And it is the branded frame that SIngapore have and cost of frame is already 50% less then in SIngapore for the same frame.... and the SIngapore shop say that they can;t make mine as my degree is high and bi focus...so the half frame I choose cannot be done. Let see if the Korean really know what they are doing....so far so good on all 4 specs they did in the shop on the spot within 15 mins....all turn out good.

My last trip a couple of years back in Japan, it is the same the cost is low but they didn;t do it on the spot.

So I make before I head to ski last Wednesday and pick up next Thursday.

Jonathan

Comment

Working...
                                X