Zenm Tech Pte Ltd

Collapse

Visit Zenmtech at rc.zenmtech.com

X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

New to DLG - I have an Alula, which I have been flying for a year and love it - Just bought a Mini Topsky - Question on soldering two CR2 Batteries together: Where are the Red, White and Black Wires soldered on the two batteries? - Thanks for the help - This is a great Forum for a Newbie like me

Comment

Red to the positive terminal. Black to the negative. White is not used, just tape it to one side.

Comment

Thanks Joe - this is what I like most about this hobby - it seems everyone is so nice and helpful

Comment

Thanks Joe - not only for answering my simple question but also for posting the instructions and pictures of the building of your Mini Topsky. They have been very helpful and appreciated.

Comment

Thanks Joe for the thread. I have been flying for many years but this is my first DLG.I am sitting here waiting for the wing halves to gel on my build and found this site. You gave me some good ideas on the build. The new ones have the tail surfaces hinged and bagged in the box. I am going to try your idea of doing the cf patches then the fiberglass. I think you are supposed to glass both bottom and top. Every build I have ever done does that. That confusion may be why people are having wing failures on launch. Mine did not come with any instructions at all.
            Thanks again.

Comment

Thanks for the thread Joe. I am sitting here waiting for the wing halves to gel on mine and found this post. I have been flying for many years but this is my first DLG. The new ones( my kit) came with the tail surfaces hinged with what looks like kevlar, the bottom of rudder with a protective strip of it also on the bottom edge and all of it looks to be vacuum bagged. 6 grams horizontal and 3 grams vert stab and rudder. I am going to use your idea of glassing the wing after the CF is applied.

Comment

Working...
              X