Collapse

Visit Zenmtech at rc.zenmtech.com

X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Slope fix

With the onset of the SW monsoon, i thought it will be a waste if we dont harness the wind, there must be some other slope somewhere in SG. The winds will be blowing predominantly from SE and i remember joe mentioned before flying at ECP.

So we went to check out ECP for some slope fix. Brought along my trusty check out plane - weasel evo. Found a fairly good spot, near carpark F3. Nice concave brakewater and a row of steps facing the SSE direction. Was there around 5 in the evening, wind was light but very constant. The Weasel was zipping around nicely.

Should get more fun when the wind picks up.

www.facebook.com/groups/BRslopers
    www.facebook.com/groups/SG.Fr3aK.League

Please let us know when you are going again?

long time ago, me and Joe and MSC went down but no wind as it rained.

We'll now get some good use of our Bug hlgs!
    "Always fly with a responsible attitude. You may think that flying low over other people’s heads is proof of your piloting skill; others know better. The real expert does not need to prove himself in such childish ways..." - the Multiplex Build Manual

Comment

Let me know when the wind picks up a bit more. My bug is ever ready....just need to squeeze in some time on my own.

Comment

Pick a day and time with low tide. More beach front will be exposed and that'll give you more space to fly and better lifts.

Comment

wel pang wat do u think if a flying wing will be better in tat cond wind or dlg perfer . well plan to fly there as my children love build sand castle .another gd way for enjoyment .hehe. well being to ellis beach but wind cond poor. yesterday.can even fly parafoil
          mike

Comment

DLG should be better. Full house DLGs are even better which allows camber changing and spoilerons for landing. Keep it cheap though, as there are chances that you may ditch into the water. Just take note not to fly too high and attract unwanted attention.

Lastly, DON't fly powered models there.

Comment

what are dlg?

Comment

GOOD..........

Comment

very nice Slope Flying

VDP Mâcon 2011
                  Sorry, we couldn’t find that page

Comment

Cluster Elektro rohschnitt

erste Fassung des Videos zur E-Version des Tragi 801X Cluster. motorisiert mit einem Hacker B40 Carbon und 2x3S 2100 mAh Lipo. Mit einer 15x13 CC steigt das ...

Comment

Yeah good area to fly alula But most likely will kenna sunburn

Did a test flight today, let hope the wind pickup by next week.

Regards,
                      SR
                      Work Work... More Work?

Comment

that is the place i go to for some power-kiting....
                        "For once you have tasted flight you will walk the earth with your eyes turned skywards, for there you have been and there you will long to return." - Leonardo Da Vinci

Comment

Working...
                        X