Zenm Tech Pte Ltd

Collapse

Visit Zenmtech at rc.zenmtech.com

X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

HZM, there is no prop on it wahhahahah its a pure glider..
    i'm a rc sotong. And i know nuts about it.

Comment

Originally posted by fuse
      HZM, there is no prop on it wahhahahah its a pure glider..
      The prop is kept within the fuselage when not use.....you can see it being extended in one of the pic.....nice

Mike not again ..... ......

BTW thks for all the nice pics .....hehe reference for the JW team glider selection

Comment

Hey mike. About your Qns, sailplanes with SLS (self launch system) where the prop is stowed in the back of the cockpit is mainly for scales gliders like the ASW 27b or Duo discus. Props are at the back as this would allow the glider to ROG. The smallest scale glider that you can find with such a system is a 2.5m Duo Discus. However, this system is highly inefficient as the prop mechanisims and prop door causes alot of drag. And it is very heavy. People only use this system for gliders with a WS of 3.5 or 4m and above. Not less. Theis is too make full use of the motors power. I had a friend who put a hacker B50 in the SLS system on a ASW 27b 4.5m WS. He said its a waste of time. he took it out and it flew much better.

Just some stuff You would like to know.

Thanx!
        SLOPE SOARING NOT A CRIME

The irresistible desire, for the irresistibly desired

Multiplex Royal Evo 12 user, and Proud of it.

Comment

quick question: how do you guys store such a huge plane !!!!
          i'm a rc sotong. And i know nuts about it.

Comment

U mean traspoer wise or storage at hone? Well, its easier than you think. My wing (1st page) is a 3 part wing. When it is time to transport or store, the wing can be detached in to 3 parts. IF you wanna count the wingtips then it would be 5 parts. All these sectors including the fuselage are carried either in a box or a wing bag. Its just a bag specially made for carrying large sailplanes. Or you can use a golf bag.
            At home, what i do is that is tha i either hang the bag vertically straight or if its in a box, lean it against a wall or put it flat.
            As simple as that!

Thanx!
            SLOPE SOARING NOT A CRIME

The irresistible desire, for the irresistibly desired

Multiplex Royal Evo 12 user, and Proud of it.

Comment

Working...
            X