Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Any local shop selling Kinetic 800 mini glider ? ?

Collapse

Zenm Tech Pte Ltd

Collapse

Visit Zenmtech at rc.zenmtech.com

X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Any local shop selling Kinetic 800 mini glider ? ?

Anyone have any idea any local shop selling this plane ? http://www.---------.com/---------/s...dProduct=16894 . I prefer to buy from local shop cos if i have any problems then i can just go to the shop to settle any problems . Hope not too exp and can use 3s 2200mah battery though .

Originally posted by TWE75 View Post
    Anyone have any idea any local shop selling this plane ? http://www.---------.com/---------/s...dProduct=16894 . I prefer to buy from local shop cos if i have any problems then i can just go to the shop to settle any problems . Hope not too exp and can use 3s 2200mah battery though .
    This plane CANNOT fit a 2200mah batt

A 3s 850mah can fit but will make the plane heavy. A better compromise is a 3s 450mah, if you can get it locally.

Coupled with a 2s batt, the plane is a gentle flyer. Put a 3s in and it comes alive.

LHS don't carry the Kinetic 800. Kinetic 800 is actually a clone of the Multiplex Merlin which LHS does sell. However, Merlin set needs construction and does not come with servos or power set.
    Beastx installed and flying ...

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Comment

Oic too bad then . Saw alot of good reviews abt it . Thanks alot kiply .

Comment

Kinectic 800

Oic too bad then . Saw alot of good reviews abt it . Thanks alot kiply .
        I think I might know someone who has stock,...might want to ask him 1st

Comment

Kinectic 800

Originally posted by kiply View Post
          This plane CANNOT fit a 2200mah batt

A 3s 850mah can fit but will make the plane heavy. A better compromise is a 3s 450mah, if you can get it locally.

Coupled with a 2s batt, the plane is a gentle flyer. Put a 3s in and it comes alive.

LHS don't carry the Kinetic 800. Kinetic 800 is actually a clone of the Multiplex Merlin which LHS does sell. However, Merlin set needs construction and does not come with servos or power set.
          If you want to get a Merlin(the original of Kinectic 800)...I think this is how much it will cost,...kit plus power pac,....$240, plus servos, $65..so $300 give or take,...

Comment

Local shop that sell Kinetic 800

SMS Mr Tan @ 9636 1100 if u r interested, I think he has 1 more

Comment

Thanks dloh for the hp number but to pay abt $300 for such a small plane is really expensive . I know its original design but its out of my budget .

Comment

Thanks dloh for the hp number but to pay abt $300 for such a small plane is really expensive . I know its original design but its out of my budget .
                the $300 price tag is for german made multiplex Merlin, Mr Tan is selling the last Kinectic for $139 I think

Comment

Working...
                X