Collapse

Visit Zenmtech at rc.zenmtech.com

X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I had to change i guess.

Play around with the config to get the best CG possible.

Thanx!
    SLOPE SOARING NOT A CRIME

The irresistible desire, for the irresistibly desired

Multiplex Royal Evo 12 user, and Proud of it.

Comment

By chance I came upon this thread in rcgroup

Please do not go there and stir up further trouble.

I just want to share with you guys that its not easy to be a kind and nice person. Joe definitely didnt expect all this when he is making a few more of this nice glider to give to his friend.

Though I do not have one, really appreciate his effort in this

Cheers

Mike

Comment

After reading all the postings in that forum, I do feel abit funnie. It sounds like some people are really so serious about such issues. One plan per plane & that sounded really adsurb. Sounds like Microsoft Licence issue... I think the American invented terms like that. As far as I am concern, as long as noone copy the design & says that it's his own creation I think there is nothing wrong really. Infact, the plan that Joe obtained has been re-drawn & it is not even from the original author! Full of craps...

Well, for Joe, u dun really have to be apologetic in that forum. I juz feel that as long as it is not hurting anyone... making planes for your buddies are ok. Else, we all have to pay royalties to Da Vinci decendant for designing a 'winged' flying object. To me RC plane is juz a hobby... everybody enjoys & everybody is happy. Why make it so complicated?

Juz some crap people...haiz
        Juz crossed over to the DUCT side!

Flying: P-51 Mustang, Corsair, F4 Phantom, Beaver(GF's), TigerMoth(GF's)
        Slope Glider: E-Hawk 1500
        Still in Box: Formosa, Zero Fighter, Me 109
        Things to Sell:
        - T-rex 450XL NIB
        - Nano Falcon(not build yet)

- Speed 370 motor with JST connector & Spur gear $5, PM me

Comment

I haven't really ended the story yet. I'm currently building another variant of the Bug and will post again once I'm done.

Comment

Can't wait to see your new variant of the Bug Joe, what's it gonna be called?...The Bugger.

Comment

No worries Joe, the chap who is making a scene with his histrionic ideas about intellectual rights protection is out of his cotton picking mind eg. building only one plane per plan - hogwash! I would have thought his ideas funny if not for the fact that he seems quite deadly serious about it.

All this fuss over a bug
              To win........one must not lose.

Confucius

Comment

Originally posted by Curare
                Can't wait to see your new variant of the Bug Joe, what's it gonna be called?...The Bugger.

Bugger as in pidgeon English for Buggerer? (an 18th Century English term for homosexual) Not likely, unless the plane has a nasty habit of zooming in from behind ha ha.

Confucius

Comment

i salute u , being standing firm. Chinese also can fly to the moon la
                  JR9XII PCM 72.xxx n XPS n FRSKY 2.4GHz

me is " Kancheong spider "

Comment

For copyright issues, have a read at my posting.

http://www.daddyhobby.com/forum/show...ight=copyright

Comment

Originally posted by Adrianli
                      For copyright issues, have a read at my posting.

http://www.daddyhobby.com/forum/show...ight=copyright
                      Interesting read. Intellectual property is a can of worms that will keep lawyers well paid for a long time to come. I have read that in some cases, it is question of what was of the object that was sold/bought. In some cases, it is the right to use the software or map in your case that is sold and not the software/map, which continues to remain the property of the seller.

Confucius

Comment

I started off cutting the parts to make a new 'kit' for the new Bug. This one will have riblets to recover the wing profile between the main ribs. Lots of lightening holes to save weight, which also gave me blisters on my fingers.

Comment

In a short while, a wing is done.

Comment

The other is also done and joined with epoxy. A layer of glasscloth on the centre bottom reinforces the wing assembly.

Comment

Wait a minute.........

At this moment, do you sense something wrong with these pictures?

Comment

is there?

Thanx!
                                SLOPE SOARING NOT A CRIME

The irresistible desire, for the irresistibly desired

Multiplex Royal Evo 12 user, and Proud of it.

Comment

Working...
                                X