Collapse

Visit Zenmtech at rc.zenmtech.com

X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Please advise

Hi there All the Sifu. I am just getting into the R/C hobby and have planned to go into buggy. Was recommended by a fren to purchase the Sanwa MX-3S radio. When I went down to Winnie, she kept advising me against getting the Sanwa MX-3s radio, she recommended me the Futaba 3PM radio instead. According to her, the frequency setting on the Sanwa receiver will 'jump' if I use it on the buggy and thus lost control. I am very confused now. IS there any known issue with MX-3S using on Buggy ? Or is that 3PM really so much better than MX-3S. Really need all your advise. Thank you !

Originally posted by FL330
    Hi there All the Sifu. I am just getting into the R/C hobby and have planned to go into buggy. Was recommended by a fren to purchase the Sanwa MX-3S radio. When I went down to Winnie, she kept advising me against getting the Sanwa MX-3s radio, she recommended me the Futaba 3PM radio instead. According to her, the frequency setting on the Sanwa receiver will 'jump' if I use it on the buggy and thus lost control. I am very confused now. IS there any known issue with MX-3S using on Buggy ? Or is that 3PM really so much better than MX-3S. Really need all your advise. Thank you !

now this is a first. never heard of this problem. did you do this......check if its coz she no longer has the MX3-S and only have the 3PM? hehehehe....
    Go Track Repair Car...Dun Call Me
    Go Track Talk Also...Dun Call Me
    Go Track Play Car...Can Call Me :na

Comment

She did shown me the MX-3S radio which I think is the last set she has. She told me got so many negative feedback so not intending to sell it anymore. Anyway, I am determined to get the MX-3s. I think I have seen hobby link selling the MX-3S. Any advise on where I can get a reasonably priced MX-3S? I don't mind used ones as long as good working condition. Any advise bro?? Thanks !

Comment

Originally posted by wsss
        She did shown me the MX-3S radio which I think is the last set she has. She told me got so many negative feedback so not intending to sell it anymore. Anyway, I am determined to get the MX-3s. I think I have seen hobby link selling the MX-3S. Any advise on where I can get a reasonably priced MX-3S? I don't mind used ones as long as good working condition. Any advise bro?? Thanks !
        from what i know, winnie sells it the cheapest liao. go and bargain. tell her since she finds the set so lousy, you help her to clear it and take the last set lor.

if you want used, look at marketplace or go to rctech
        Go Track Repair Car...Dun Call Me
        Go Track Talk Also...Dun Call Me
        Go Track Play Car...Can Call Me :na

Comment

mx3 and mx3s about the same features rite?

Comment

FYI, got ppl selling 2nd hand

Singapore R/C Racers - R/C Stuff Selling - TLP EX PRO II Charger for sale..anyone interested can call or pm me..i tell u what can the charger do.. thanks. 81254599
            Owner of
            HPI Savage 4.6 (sold)
            Dragon Volvo Electric boat (Nimbus) Dead
            Mustafa Tugboat
            HB king2(for sale)
            Mini-z
            Caster EX-1
            Tamiya DF03
            Tamiya TT01
            HSP Crawler(soon)

Comment

mx3 not sythesised if i m not wrong. mx3s do not have crystal
              Owner of
              HPI Savage 4.6 (sold)
              Dragon Volvo Electric boat (Nimbus) Dead
              Mustafa Tugboat
              HB king2(for sale)
              Mini-z
              Caster EX-1
              Tamiya DF03
              Tamiya TT01
              HSP Crawler(soon)

Comment

Other than that got any other difference?

Comment

Originally posted by haowee
                  mx3 and mx3s about the same features rite?
                  Go and get the MX-3S.
                  For some people it's important to show what they have, for others it's sufficient to know that they have it.

Comment

my budget is low.

Comment

want to ask whether MX-3S or a Ko Propo's EX-5 MASTER S better?
                      any Ko tx set better?

Comment

Bro, get what you want and don't let her stir your decision. I have seen people use the MX-3S on a HPI Savage MT which was bashed around with no problems at all. She also said similar things about the Spektrum DSM as well. I say if she doesn't want to sell you then take your business else where. I believe Hobbylink and Pacific Model sells the MX-3S.

Comment

Working...
                        X