Collapse

Visit Zenmtech at rc.zenmtech.com

X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Toe out /Toe in angle advise..

Any tips on the toe out and toe in angle for buggy 1/8 and mtr 1/10?Or it be better to just follow the template from manual?

I believe you're getting into setting up a car

Have a good read at those sites on setting up
    Here's one
    100% satisfaction guaranteed on every domain we sell. 30-day, no questions asked, money-back guarantee. Easy, fast and convenient shopping.

Have fun

Comment

Thanks for the link.I have already setup my car.Just that diff pple have diff ideas of the toe out angle, i setup up mine according to the manual.The link is very informative,Thanks.

Comment

Originally posted by ofna
        Thanks for the link.I have already setup my car.Just that diff pple have diff ideas of the toe out angle, i setup up mine according to the manual.The link is very informative,Thanks.
        alot of things may affect your decision on your setup. what people tell you may be based on their experience and on their cars. but different cars behaves differently and thus requires different setups. Just do some trial and errors. record all the settings you have tried and see which you like best.
        Go Track Repair Car...Dun Call Me
        Go Track Talk Also...Dun Call Me
        Go Track Play Car...Can Call Me :na

Comment

Upgrade Hyper 7 RTR

Originally posted by ofna

I bought one set Hyper 7 RTR form Winnie. Can you suggest which engine is go for Hyper 7 and which shock is better .

Comment

Originally posted by sspp
            alot of things may affect your decision on your setup. what people tell you may be based on their experience and on their cars. but different cars behaves differently and thus requires different setups. Just do some trial and errors. record all the settings you have tried and see which you like best.
            What SSPP say is right. Different driving style also required diff settings. What i recomend is to see what the fastest guys are using and modifying your own setting.
            One day... one day...

Comment

setups settings

u can find diffrent setups on cars on the internet.
              u can get it from the website of the company.
              etc u can get hpi setups from their website.

but you must have a consistent driving technique first (still learning myself) then when u try diffrent set ups your car... u can see the differences in lap times..
              Gws Dragonfly
              Hpi Rs4 3 18ss

Comment

I'll suggest set it up as recommanded by the manual. IMO, its usually the Tx that caused all the problems like coming into a turn too fast caused by too much trigger and steering input (ie driver)

One thing to note, the more toe, the more speed will be scrubbed off in the straights.

Also to add, setting up a car also need to consider the how technical is the track.

My 2 cts

Very likely blurred liao

Comment

Working...
                X