Visit Zenmtech at rc.zenmtech.com

X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

body shell

Hi all,

Anyone have place to intro the buy the body shell like eg EG, GTR n etc??

And roughly the price.

Thanks in advance

Rotorhobby - at the walkway corridor ( stack of 1/5, 1/8,1/10, buggy ,trucks, Touring body, clear shall - clearing cheap
    Tai seng HPI -along beach road - brand new body shall painted n non painted.

I just bought my 1/12 pen car body shell -rotorhobby @ $12
    Hope this help...

Comment

Originally posted by zennith View Post
      Rotorhobby - at the walkway corridor ( stack of 1/5, 1/8,1/10, buggy ,trucks, Touring body, clear shall - clearing cheap
      Tai seng HPI -along beach road - brand new body shall painted n non painted.

I just bought my 1/12 pen car body shell -rotorhobby @ $12
      Hope this help...
      Hi bro,

WIll go over an have a look.

Thanks

Comment

Today when down to toykar bukit timah beauty world. Talk to the freindly boss owner and have some old timmer conversation.

Toykar have some nice body shell both clear and color ones. Then i went down to another shop in 3rd level and found some.

Comment

Gd day bro .well I bought most of my 1/12 pan car body n tire fm racecraft
          local just beside j..h... beside fire station 2nd floor where they deal with
          rc car.n part.
          I like potofoam body cover much just my liking.they also sell model paint.

Comment

Hi guys, i jux join tis forum. Would like to find out from you guys which shop offer spraying services? Really professional spraying, e.g using air brush that type and with some skills on detail design.

Much appreciate.

Thanks.
            Baker

Comment

Working...
            X