Collapse

Visit Zenmtech at rc.zenmtech.com

X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

HPI Baja 5B RTR

Hi guys, just enquiry. Tai Seng Corp are selling their HPI Baja 5B RTR for $1199. But what is the difference between Baja 5B RTR and Baja 5B SS?. What are the modification that i need to make on this car? . Maybe you can share your experience when having this car.

Hi. If I am not wrong the 5B RTR is the version 2.0 from HPI which has new style suspension arms. The SS version of any HPI Baja are usually beefed up from the factory. As in full alloy diffs, new shocks and stuff like that. SS comes in kits and do not come with tx & rx and throttle servos. Personally I would recommend the RTR to start with but swap out the stock tx and rx for a 2.4GHZ one and get a killswitch. From my own experience Bajas are uber fun to play but a pain sometimes when stuff breaks. Haha. Feel free to e-mail me or msn me at bryan_roberts@hotmail.com if you need more advice.

Comment

Thanks bro for replying to my thread. I have been waiting for the answer for ages..

Comment

Sorry for the late reply, I myself am also a Baja SS player, but have only run it 3-5 times in the ulu lanes of tuas. (too damn loud for my neighborhood). where are u located? I'm at Hillview area.

Comment

Originally posted by trev2401 View Post
          Sorry for the late reply, I myself am also a Baja SS player, but have only run it 3-5 times in the ulu lanes of tuas. (too damn loud for my neighborhood). where are u located? I'm at Hillview area.
          Hey dude. I live just across from Bukit Batok Nature Park and I play there sometimes. Let me know if you wanna Baja there sometime

Comment

Working...
          X