Visit Zenmtech at rc.zenmtech.com

X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Awallisk is a happy man

Haha...

Got his Savage tuned to near perfection, thanks to Airborne (if i not wrong). Got his Savage to start off 1st gear then kick to 2nd gear.. unlike before, always 2nd gear. Till his spur gear stripped 3X.

Hmm.. looking Savage power... i was thinking of getting 1 savage (not so early tho). The Savage25 RTR at Towers is USD399. Convert is around $700 including shipping. Taising selling at $980 knn..

No LST for me... I repeat.. especially to Awallisk.. i have to repeat this for u.. NO LST OK!!! :na
    -= Prowd Owner Of HPI SavageSS 4.6 =-

Originally posted by Shoot_RS4MT2
    Haha...

Got his Savage tuned to near perfection, thanks to Airborne (if i not wrong). Got his Savage to start off 1st gear then kick to 2nd gear.. unlike before, always 2nd gear. Till his spur gear stripped 3X.

Hmm.. looking Savage power... i was thinking of getting 1 savage (not so early tho). The Savage25 RTR at Towers is USD399. Convert is around $700 including shipping. Taising selling at $980 knn..

No LST for me... I repeat.. especially to Awallisk.. i have to repeat this for u.. NO LST OK!!! :na

TAMADE!!! LST LAH!!!PLEASE PRETTY PLEASE!!!! LST!!! LST!!! LST!!! PLEASE PRETTY PLEASE WITH SUGAR ON TOP!!!!

TO AIRBORNE IF YOU READING THIS THANKS DUDE!!! APPRECIATE THE HELP!! I THOUGHT THE STOCK SETTING FOR THE TRANNY WOULD WORK!!

Comment

Hi Guys, no worries, nice to see you guys pop by farmway...btw, your tuning needle quite lose liao. especially the mid range needle, might need to change the O ring or us some mild lock tight to hold the tune...

Have fun, your Savage 4.6 should wheelie as ease on grass or carpark.
      Regards

Comment

Working...
      X