Visit Zenmtech at rc.zenmtech.com

X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Can my MT2 fit the Savage wheels?

Can or not???

I wanna try.. If can, what do i need to mod or replace?

Thank u
    -= Prowd Owner Of HPI SavageSS 4.6 =-

Changing to bigger wheels will change your gear ratio, you might want to just borrow from your friends the Savage wheels first and try them out..
    Regards

Comment

Originally posted by Shoot_RS4MT2
      Can or not???

I wanna try.. If can, what do i need to mod or replace?

Thank u
      Make sure you use smaller pinion clutch bell.
      For some people it's important to show what they have, for others it's sufficient to know that they have it.

Comment

WAH wanna make a revo huh? hehehehe.. you can use mine.. i got a dirt bonz tires and rim but you need to glue it lah.

Comment

Originally posted by Awallisk
          WAH wanna make a revo huh? hehehehe.. you can use mine.. i got a dirt bonz tires and rim but you need to glue it lah.
          Yeah Revo! haha...

Alamak... everything use urs.. I malu la...
          At least sell me or something...

But i need to try out 1st..
          My guess is that i have to change the hex.

Comment

Dude, It doesn't matter if everything use mine. If i never use rather then keeping it in cold storage might as well let someone use it right!! Yeah you need to buy the adapter i think. Like i ask winnie before if i can use losi tires and wheel she said can but need to buy the attachment..

Comment

Yeah Revo! haha...

Alamak... everything use urs.. I malu la...
              At least sell me or something...

But i need to try out 1st..
              My guess is that i have to change the hex.
              Check the hex nut. If it's 14mm, you're in luck! However, if I remember RS4MT well, I think it uses 12mm nuts, the standard 1/10 size.
              For some people it's important to show what they have, for others it's sufficient to know that they have it.

Comment

Originally posted by Mad Armour
                Check the hex nut. If it's 14mm, you're in luck! However, if I remember RS4MT well, I think it uses 12mm nuts, the standard 1/10 size.
                Yes yes... as I suspected.. i have to change the hex nut. I saw the savage's before.. its bigger than my MT2.

Other than the hex nut... do u think i have to change the lilttle metal thingy that slides in the turnbuckle to secure the hex nut?

Comment

Yes yes... as I suspected.. i have to change the hex nut. I saw the savage's before.. its bigger than my MT2.

Other than the hex nut... do u think i have to change the lilttle metal thingy that slides in the turnbuckle to secure the hex nut?
                  When you buy the hex nut set, it should come with the stainless steel shaft. Another thing is to make sure the centre bore of the hex nut fits your drive shaft.

Comment

Yeah and if it's doesn't fits shoot buy a losi dude!! It will definately fit or maybe you crash and burn your MT then you got a reason to buy a LST. Good idea right!!

Comment

Originally posted by Awallisk
                      Yeah and if it's doesn't fits shoot buy a losi dude!! It will definately fit or maybe you crash and burn your MT then you got a reason to buy a LST. Good idea right!!
                      STOP IT!!!!

:na

Comment

Comment

Working...
                        X