Visit Zenmtech at rc.zenmtech.com

X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by SantaCruz
    hey guys,

where do u all go a-truggin? recommend u all the mountain bike dual slalom track at chestnut trail, off bukit panjang zhenghua park. recommended time sat morning and sun afternoon, off peak hours. massive jumps.

so much so my tnx in ICU!!!

wa , new place to bash . hehe . maybe can meet up to bash 2gether
    Sanwa M8 Version 3

Kyosho Inferno777 SP2 WC/STS21D

Comment

Originally posted by SantaCruz
      hey guys,

where do u all go a-truggin? recommend u all the mountain bike dual slalom track at chestnut trail, off bukit panjang zhenghua park. recommended time sat morning and sun afternoon, off peak hours. massive jumps.

so much so my tnx in ICU!!!
      Wah.. chestnut???
      issit along Bukit Timah road? Near Dairy Farm?
      -= Prowd Owner Of HPI SavageSS 4.6 =-

Comment

TMAXX...

Pros:
        1) Carry by one of the more frenly LHS (Rotor)... and better internet shop (Tower Hobby)
        2) Powerful 2.5 Engine and easy to tune
        3) Ezstart2.. makes starting quick and simple.. no need to carry Starter box. glow adaptor around.
        4) Lots of Hop ups from Traxxas and other brands.
        5) Repairs is fairly simple if you are familiar with RC vehicles...
        6) RTR.. comes with everything u need, except batteries and glow fuel.
        7) Relatively Cheap, if order from Towers.

Cons:
        1) Rotor do NOT carry all the spares.. and frequently no stock for many parts.
        2) Engine very flimsy!!!!! Cooling tower's screw tread for glow plug strip too easily... no wonder so many to brands to choose from when broken. Carb is also flimsy, since it is make of very soft plastic/rubber material. No spares parts for engine in Singapore. Only can buy replacement Traxxas 2.5 engine or order from overseas (recommend: buy OS.18TM instead)
        3) Traxxas glow plug . Burns out before I finish running in.
        4) OS glow (LC3) for TMaxx engine is not available at rotor. If you use other plugs.. the EZstart cable don't fit.. need to "unscrew" the spring to fit.
        5) Ezstarter motor is weak.. and unable to supply enough current to preheat LC3 plug properly. If you misplace the battery holder.. you cannot get one locally -> cannot start the truck
        6) Cannot be use with starter box. But there are other handheld starters available from tower..
        7) If you want a fancy computerised Tx... go buy another a non-RTR truck instead.
        8) Steering servo not powerful enough, especially at high speed. (I using 4cell... maybe 5cell will be better).
        9) Instruction Manual is not detail enough for repair work...
        10) Parts are expensive since not readily available in Singapore and need to import.

Otherwise... it is still a fun fun truck.
        huh

Comment

Working...
        X