Collapse

Visit Zenmtech at rc.zenmtech.com

X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Jia lat.

Today I ran my JRX-S for 2nd time. Chased after a Renault Kangoo driven by my friend. He slowed down to about crawl speed, I braked and swerved. Too much forward momentum, carried my car into the path of his front wheel.

Front wheel of Kangoo went over front right carbon shock tower and wheel of JRX-S......

Shock tower cut a jagged hole in car body, the part holding the top of the shock broke. Front wheel slightly flattened. As far as I can see, that's all the damage that ocurred. Did not manage to do full inspection of car.

Managed to drive car for about 200m before the shock tower part completely broke off.

Lesson 1:
    Don't be a bloody idiot and chase cars.

Lesson 2:
    JRX-S is strong and durable. (Lucky did not run over the middle of car, otherwise all my electronics and motor gone fart)

Lesson 3:
    Parts for JRX-S not readily available.

*SIGH*
    I can haz diving?

Originally posted by nightbreed
    Today I ran my JRX-S for 2nd time. Chased after a Renault Kangoo driven by my friend. He slowed down to about crawl speed, I braked and swerved. Too much forward momentum, carried my car into the path of his front wheel.

Front wheel of Kangoo went over front right carbon shock tower and wheel of JRX-S......

Shock tower cut a jagged hole in car body, the part holding the top of the shock broke. Front wheel slightly flattened. As far as I can see, that's all the damage that ocurred. Did not manage to do full inspection of car.

Managed to drive car for about 200m before the shock tower part completely broke off.

Lesson 1:

Lesson 2:
    JRX-S is strong and durable. (Lucky did not run over the middle of car, otherwise all my electronics and motor gone fart)

Lesson 3:

*SIGH*
    You are brave, man!

You do have a problem here, coz Towers don't stock Losi's parts. Horizon don't do overseas orders, as far as I know.
    For some people it's important to show what they have, for others it's sufficient to know that they have it.

Comment

Parts

Yah and Hong Kong dun have this kit yet. Maybe ******.

Comment

Originally posted by inspector
        Yah and Hong Kong dun have this kit yet. Maybe ******.
        RC Mart have! But they don't seem to have the parts.
        For some people it's important to show what they have, for others it's sufficient to know that they have it.

Comment

Lesson 1:

Lesson 2:

Lesson 3:

*SIGH*

all the lessons can be sumarised as " Don't Itchybawa" .

enjoy.
          Sondol first talk later!

Comment

New Kit

Originally posted by Mad Armour
            RC Mart have! But they don't seem to have the parts.
            Bro, still a very very new kit mah.

Comment

Gpm

Yo Nightbreed
              try go to tis wbsite they might have it. I was there a few days ago and if I remember correctly, I saw ther have JRX-S. They dun have it in their webpage yet, but you can email to them and check it out. Cheers

Comment

Dude i salute you for your bravenest!!!

Comment

Thank you all for suggesting where to get parts!

BK said he might get the part next wkend. Until then, I will sit quietly and reflect upon my stupidity...

To all those who said I'm brave...you're too kind.
                  (I did think about weaving in and out underneath the Kangoo. That 10-turn motor...damn, it's fast. Hmm...must be the dumbest idea I've had since...2 days ago.)
                  I can haz diving?

Comment

Thank you all for suggesting where to get parts!

BK said he might get the part next wkend. Until then, I will sit quietly and reflect upon my stupidity...

To all those who said I'm brave...you're too kind.
                    (I did think about weaving in and out underneath the Kangoo. That 10-turn motor...damn, it's fast. Hmm...must be the dumbest idea I've had since...2 days ago.)
                    Sometimes the 2 smaller brains below can override the one above.

Comment

Sometimes the 2 smaller brains below can override the one above.
                      Below got no brains...just primal instinct.
                      I can haz diving?

Comment

Below got no brains...just primal instinct.
                        That's the problem. They try to act like brain sometimes....

Comment

Middle

That's the problem. They try to act like brain sometimes....
                          how about the one at the middle?

Comment

Originally posted by inspector
                            how about the one at the middle?
                            That one's primal, purely on reflex.

OK, back to Team Losi!

Comment

:l :l :l

Comment

Working...
                              X