Visit Zenmtech at rc.zenmtech.com

X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

My off road Nitro car won't start

Hello people out there,

I'm really new in this Nitro car thing and i just got this gift from my friend. I only start this 1/10 off road car for about two time and when i tried to play again, it wont start anymore. Everthing seems fine. i used the correct 20% nitro petrol and even changed my glow plug. But it still not starting up. Anybody can assist me in this? Million Thanks!

Regards,
    Shay

Nitro car wont start

Hi!

How long have you not started it?
    If quite long (anything more than 4/5 weeks), the engine may be jammed.
    If less, than maybe engine flooded, no fuel going in, engine not tuned/set properly etc.

Either you read up over internet, books etc or bring it down to shop.

Have fun!

Comment

Find out where the nearest group of car players are to you and bring your car over to them. Quite sure one of them will give you a hand starting your car. There are quite a few things why it wont start to try to explain over a forum.

Comment

Thanks alot! appreaciate it. i wonder why can i get those car lovers? East coast park? hmm..

Comment

Originally posted by Shay View Post
          Hello people out there,

I'm really new in this Nitro car thing and i just got this gift from my friend. I only start this 1/10 off road car for about two time and when i tried to play again, it wont start anymore. Everthing seems fine. i used the correct 20% nitro petrol and even changed my glow plug. But it still not starting up. Anybody can assist me in this? Million Thanks!

Regards,
          Shay
          Hi bro... whats ur off road car? what the engine?

Comment

rctech.net and find singapore racers
            I love PAP

Comment

Wow! Really, Thank you all of you for so much info! I'm not too sure what kind of engine i am using. i'll try to upload some pics for you to see if possible. Anyway, if i bring my RC down to Jet Hobby, do they actually help to do the troubleshooting for me? If yes, roughly, how much do they charge? (Because this will be my worst case scenairo case)

Comment

Working...
              X