Collapse

Visit Zenmtech at rc.zenmtech.com

X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Aluminium Sheet

Hi...Anyone knows where can I get those 1mm or 2mm thick aluminium sheet for a small project. I only need about max 5 square inch size.

Please help

Thanks........

Originally posted by adn6244
    Hi...Anyone knows where can I get those 1mm or 2mm thick aluminium sheet for a small project. I only need about max 5 square inch size.

Please help

Thanks........
    Aluminium works place at HDB industrial estate lor. They may have leftovers to give you.
    For some people it's important to show what they have, for others it's sufficient to know that they have it.

Comment

NTUC Fairprice
      -= Prowd Owner Of HPI SavageSS 4.6 =-

Comment

try a few material shop around Kelantan, they do sell scrap material for yr requirement

Mike

Comment

Use aluminium foil?

Comment

Brother... NTUC got aluminium foil or 1mm thick aluminium sheet?

ok...will walk like scrap collector one day....

Comment

Please help

Thanks........
              So what do you plan to do with the sheet?
              For some people it's important to show what they have, for others it's sufficient to know that they have it.

Comment

I am modifying the steering servo and want to install it in front.
                Need aluminium to form the servo mount/holder. If too much trouble will order the mod from US. (aka Swami mini servo mod for Mini Giant/Leo-X)

Still waiting for Swami to confirm if they ship to Singapore

If not...I will collect scrap

Comment

I am modifying the steering servo and want to install it in front.
                  Need aluminium to form the servo mount/holder. If too much trouble will order the mod from US. (aka Swami mini servo mod for Mini Giant/Leo-X)

Still waiting for Swami to confirm if they ship to Singapore

If not...I will collect scrap
                  Ah so des! However, keep in mind that the alu here is not the stiff 7075 type, so they bend easily. Best if you use 2mm thick instead of 1.

Just lift the Yellow Pages and look for the nearest alu works factory. They should have plenty.

Settled your batt issue yet?

Comment

Battery : got myself some GP1100 finally
                    Charger : Bought Ex15 Pro from Winne
                    Wires, Deans Ultra, heat shrink wrap - all from Winnie

Now just finding time to solder and put them together...so have time to modify the little moster first...

Comment

Battery : got myself some GP1100 finally
                      Charger : Bought Ex15 Pro from Winne
                      Wires, Deans Ultra, heat shrink wrap - all from Winnie

Now just finding time to solder and put them together...so have time to modify the little moster first...
                      So wat's the plan? 8 cells? Anything less constitutes a downgrade, since stock is 9.0V. Of course everything else being constant.

Comment

Not sure leh...will try at least 6 cells then if not good...8 cells...

Comment

Not sure leh...will try at least 6 cells then if not good...8 cells...
                          6 cells sure not good enough wan.....unless you upgrade the motor.

Comment

Working...
                          X