Visit Zenmtech at rc.zenmtech.com

X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Looking for several small and cheap r/c cars to run simultaneously

Hi guys,

I'm doing a small arts project using small toy grade (not hobby grade) rc cars. I was wondering if there are bros out there who can offer some advice on which rc cars i can purchase and where I can purchase them.

The project requirements are:

1. Cars must carry about 50g to 100g.

2. Cars must be small, as close to 3cm by 5cm as possible. Yes I know its probably unrealistically small for the payload but will try to aim for something around that size.

3. I need about 12 cars to run simultaneously, so cannot have interference issue.

4. Prefrebly running on AA batteries. The people using the hardware are not hobbyists or engineers. Just some kids, so I don't expect them to charge the batteries.

5. Cheap. Hopefully ard $25 per car. No more than $40.

Any advice is greatly appreciated. Thank you very much in advance.

Small & Cheap

Try checking out Tomy's QSteer...they cost abt $35 each n operate on several frequencies.

Comment

Thanks Handiman!

The Qsteer looks great. But unfortunately, I think the max they have is 4 freq.

Still, it is very useful information.

Thank you again!

Comment

Hi again fellas,

I've come across some cheap r/c cars called "flash and dash"from a company called danbar toys. Apparently, its the latest hot cartoon thing also.

I've found the 1:32 scaled cars at Jurong Point. The manufacturer is Auldey.

Does anyone know where I can get the 1:40 cars? I don't remember seeing them at JP... hmm.. Thanks again in advance and Merry Xmas!

Comment

Working...
        X