Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Anyone tried to start FAQ on car handling problems?

Collapse

Zenm Tech Pte Ltd

Collapse

Visit Zenmtech at rc.zenmtech.com

X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Mad Armour
    It's classified as all-terrain in Proline's website. To me it means one leg kick. Good for all surfaces but master of none!

If you're doing basketball court racing, maybe you should look out for their street truck tires range.

Proline Truck Tires

Of course the handling will not be the same as your Pro4. Different class.
    Hmm. I'll stick to the HPI Dirt Hawg for hard court/asphalt/grass. Still can't tell what's good for sandy surfaces, like the track at Sengkang Farmway LRT Stn.
    I can haz diving?

Comment

Ooooo.....that will be a tad too hot.

The comm lathe is used to lathe the comm.
      Is it necessary to get a comm lathe?
      I can haz diving?

Comment

Originally posted by nightbreed
        Hmm. I'll stick to the HPI Dirt Hawg for hard court/asphalt/grass. Still can't tell what's good for sandy surfaces, like the track at Sengkang Farmway LRT Stn.
        Good decision! You can also use the same tires for the Farmway. Just note that if the surface is sandy, whatever tire you use will slip. Just slow down into a corner and gently power out.
        For some people it's important to show what they have, for others it's sufficient to know that they have it.

Comment

Originally posted by nightbreed
          Is it necessary to get a comm lathe?
          Not unless if you race frequently and have many rebuildable motors. Otherwise, BK can service your motor at a small fee, $5 I think.
          For some people it's important to show what they have, for others it's sufficient to know that they have it.

Comment

Good decision! You can also use the same tires for the Farmway. Just note that if the surface is sandy, whatever tire you use will slip. Just slow down into a corner and gently power out.
            Hmm. If that's the case, then let's not spend money. I was slowing down and powering out like you said, but no kick lah. Going slow. But it's either that or watching the car spin around in small circles.
            I can haz diving?

Comment

john brother tamiya nitro 1/10.

he feedback there was an issue with the engine running very hot.

so i offered to help him and fixed it.

loose fly wheel and dirt in the engine..

once all the bigs were fixed, i threw in a set of fom wheels and wah so much fun drifting on the void deck!!!

i'm a rc sotong. And i know nuts about it.

Comment

Working...
              X