Collapse

Visit Zenmtech at rc.zenmtech.com

X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Drift or trail?

been looking at these 2 types of rc car/trucks for days.. cant decide which shd i take up.. i like them both but dont have the money to own them both.. drift cars looks like real cars and drift is very nice..

but trail cars are also great.. abt to play anywhere(no need flat ground) can go grass patch play when having picnic also..

i really cant decide which one to get.. any advice?

I have a TT-01 for drifting, and I also have a cc-01 for trailing.

I have not brought the cc01 to a trail with others so I cant say cc01 is a picnic, but after testing and running it I can say that I want an axial car..... any axial car.... to trail and the cc01 is nice but an axial is way better.

Drifting can also be expensive you tend to upgrade your parts sooner or later. Good news is drifting is cheaper than racing. Buying used drift cars is a good cheap way to get into drifting. Wide flat tiled area is not really hard to find in singapore almost every hdb block have some nearby.

RC is more fun to play with friends, but you can have more friends playing with Rc.

So try meeting up with trailers (paging jinspade) and also check out drift meets like in sengkang. Then you will know which way to go young jedi may the force be with you...

Comment

wahaha.. tt still doesnt give me any conclusion..

Comment

Originally posted by saddyboi View Post
        wahaha.. tt still doesnt give me any conclusion..
        Basically, i'll suggest u go for TT-01 or drifting as i found it's more convi to play in SG environment as everywhere got flat surface. the HDB blk lobby, multi storey carpark, multi purpose hall...etc and not too noisy to disturb ppl at night too
        Flying RC is like dating a girl...;)

Comment

get a racing on road car...
          just change the tires and drift lor......
          one stone kill 2 birds!!!!!

or get a EP buggy..
          I love PAP

Comment

Originally posted by alex_bong View Post
            Basically, i'll suggest u go for TT-01 or drifting as i found it's more convi to play in SG environment as everywhere got flat surface. the HDB blk lobby, multi storey carpark, multi purpose hall...etc and not too noisy to disturb ppl at night too
            i was playing my tb03 stock with touring tires couple of weeks ago..drivetrain is super silent..at ard 11+ at night at my own block void deck..still gt police come ask to stop due to ppl complain for the noise..

sold the tb03 though..awesome car for touring..

Comment

Police came...

at ard 11+ at night at my own block void deck..still gt police come ask to stop due to ppl complain for the noise..
              Tats SG! hahaha.... anyway b4 10pm shld be no prob. but not after 10pm.
              Flying RC is like dating a girl...;)

Comment

depends on where you stay.i drift ever tuesday thursday and friday.

Comment

Working...
                X