Zenm Tech Pte Ltd

Collapse

Visit Zenmtech at rc.zenmtech.com

X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I dunno whether it fishtail understeer or oversteer. I mean the car the back will spin out of control. the front nvr slide but the back will slide and sometimes cause me to turn more than 180 degrees. Thats y when play on the track sometimes will go wrong way and crash into other cars.

The tires I use is the slick rubber tires that came with the car. The front only scrape the floor when I go over a rough place. The car is quite low. The rubber tires also not rubbing the bumper when in full turn.

Comment

Originally posted by haowee
      I dunno whether it fishtail understeer or oversteer. I mean the car the back will spin out of control. the front nvr slide but the back will slide and sometimes cause me to turn more than 180 degrees. Thats y when play on the track sometimes will go wrong way and crash into other cars.

The tires I use is the slick rubber tires that came with the car. The front only scrape the floor when I go over a rough place. The car is quite low. The rubber tires also not rubbing the bumper when in full turn.
      that's fishtail

Hmmm... seems like something is binding.. when turning, the front stop to roll and the rear continues to roll. That would cause the rear end to get in front of the front end. Maybe you should check the diff and the dogbones. I dun know what is adjustable on the TT01 but I do know that a TT01 handles quite well in stock condition.

Hope this helps

Comment

It seems like the car dun like me. My brother's car also tt-01 handle very well. Turning is very easy. USe stock motor still can turn at 3/4 throttle and nvr fishtail or drift. It stick to the road.

Comment

wha... since your bro has one, do a side by side comparision. Maybe something is not fitted correctly

Comment

Ya I found the problem already. The other time my brother's car and my car collided then his car roll over a few times then i thought my car got no problem since his car also got no problem. Hoever, Today I just realised that got one part of the cover is sticking inwards rubbing against the tires when I turn.

Comment

Well done... so when can we race?

Comment

Working...
              X