Collapse

Visit Zenmtech at rc.zenmtech.com

X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Need help on 2.4TX

Hi guys im getting a 2.4G tx soon but duno which to go for as im on a buget..
    so i nid yr help for giving me opinion.

. Specktrum DX2R

. Sanwa MX3 FHSS

i search all around the web but cant find any photo of DX2R.. heard is a very old tx.. but is there any problem heard so far?

thanks for the help.

Budget 2.4

You can prob look at the Futaba 2PL 2.4 or Sanwa MX3 2.4...both rather decent budget sets.

Comment

Originally posted by york View Post
      Hi guys im getting a 2.4G tx soon but duno which to go for as im on a buget..
      so i nid yr help for giving me opinion.

. Specktrum DX2R

. Sanwa MX3 FHSS

i search all around the web but cant find any photo of DX2R.. heard is a very old tx.. but is there any problem heard so far?

thanks for the help.
      I never heard of dx2r but only dx2.0 and dx2s.
      If u have the money go for dx3r! if not u can go with futable 2pl 2.4g if not ex5ur from ko.. ex5ur 2.4g is about $300 and can only be use with digital servo. dx3r is about $450 about $150 more but u can use normal n digital servo. but ex5ur come with 2 rx and dx3r only 1 rx!

i using dx3r and i find is good is bec, good looking, light, easy and simple to use, use 4 AA size battery only and batt dont drain very fast and very nice to grip. It is also small for easy storage!

Comment

Originally posted by jameslow View Post
        I never heard of dx2r but only dx2.0 and dx2s.
        If u have the money go for dx3r! if not u can go with futable 2pl 2.4g if not ex5ur from ko.. ex5ur 2.4g is about $300 and can only be use with digital servo. dx3r is about $450 about $150 more but u can use normal n digital servo. but ex5ur come with 2 rx and dx3r only 1 rx!

i using dx3r and i find is good is bec, good looking, light, easy and simple to use, use 4 AA size battery only and batt dont drain very fast and very nice to grip. It is also small for easy storage!
        oh, thanks for the help and info for tx. Im currently looking for Sanwa MX3 FHSS, Specktrum DX2.0.. but do not noe too clear abt them...

- Can both tx support both analog and digital servo?

- Any problem heard for the specktrum DX2.0?

- Which one is more reliable? Any glitch?

Pls kindly help me... noobie here

Comment

Originally posted by york View Post
          oh, thanks for the help and info for tx. Im currently looking for Sanwa MX3 FHSS, Specktrum DX2.0.. but do not noe too clear abt them...

- Can both tx support both analog and digital servo?

- Any problem heard for the specktrum DX2.0?

- Which one is more reliable? Any glitch?

Pls kindly help me... noobie here
          from what i know, both sanwa mx3 and dx2.0 can use both analog and digital servo...

So far i never hear of anything about dx2.0... the only thing that i dun really like is the grip and is big!...

As for now i think dx2.0 will be cheaper than sanwa mx3

as for reliable i think should be about there... is depend on how u take care of it and use it!

U might want to try out futaba 2pl 2.4g i think about $250. never try before but their fm/am 2pl i feel quite gd!

if u need to get urself 2 new servo, u might want to try ko 5ur as it is made in japan and come with 2 rx!

Comment

oh... thanks for the great help and giving opinon.. i will look into sanwa MX3 Fhss 2.4Ghz.

Comment

Working...
            X