Visit Zenmtech at rc.zenmtech.com

X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Newbie Need Help......!!!!!

Hey ppl...

Im a newbie in this business so any kind of advice would do me good. First of all i have with me tt01d silvia(stock) and would like to HOP dis machine UP.. So any suggestion to make this machine better in term of speed and control... Secondly, im planning to stunt into NiTro R/C cars next month. Any good model would to recommend and worth the monies..?? Is TG10-Mk.2 good..?? So to all those experience ppl out, pls reply... Thank u so much in advance...

TT01 hop-ups and Nitro

For a start, I would get a set of ball bearings and a tuned motor as hop-ups for your TT01.
    Nitro, on-road 1/10...Kyosho rrr evo 2, mugen, Xray are all established brands and have proven track records.
    So quite neutral at this corner, probably get 1 with more parts support and kakis around you who have them.

Comment

TT01D-Hop Up

Thanx bro.. but if im not mistaken TT01D is already fixed up all round ball bearing...CVA damper and a sport tuned motor.. so is there any better motor i cn slap in dis machine to increase d speed n power..???

Comment

Hop-ups

Next in line would be a better ESC, maybe a 17/20T motor and some higher end batts.
        These however will put some strain on the transmission so maybe you can mod the drive shafts.
        Have fun!

Comment

TT01D-Hop Up

Is there any brand of ESC and motor which u would lyk to recommend me...??? thanx bro, ure great help...

Comment

Working...
          X