Collapse

Visit Zenmtech at rc.zenmtech.com

X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Need help and opinon for novak havoc pro combo

Hi all.. im planning to upgrade my motor and esc tgt as my current one going to be dead soon.. so i nid some help regarding the combo im planning to get soon... its a havoc pro esc with ballistic motor 6.5T.

1. Wad is the output of the esc?

2. Isit good enough for drifting?

3. Any problems heard?

4. Can i use nicad on that esc?

Thanks all~!! Cheers~!

with reference to the Novak link below:

Originally posted by york View Post
    1. Wad is the output of the esc?
    540A, according to the chart.

2. Isit good enough for drifting?
    yes

3. Any problems heard?
    none so far.

4. Can i use nicad on that esc?
    yes you can. as long as it doesnt exceed 6-cells of 1.2V nicads as stated in the chart.
    HB Cyclone Hara - CEN Mini Madness

Comment

Hey thanks for the great help~! wad is the problem heard? I like to noe...

Comment

Originally posted by york View Post
        Hey thanks for the great help~! wad is the problem heard? I like to noe...
        as stated in the previous post, havent heard of any complaints so far.
        HB Cyclone Hara - CEN Mini Madness

Comment

Originally posted by psychophant View Post
          as stated in the previous post, havent heard of any complaints so far.
          Eh srysry.. read wrongly :x but i heard frm some ppl that it is too powerful for drifting and ending up too much wheel spinning causing the car to slow down.. is it true? Do u own a novak havoc pro ballistic 6.5T?

Comment

i am using one
            heres my review .... its good, affordable and simple to use but there are some issues u have to take note like no free reving ( running under no load ) your gearing ratio have to be correct if not may damage the ESC ( overheating ) other wise its more than good enought for drifting
            At least this hobby lets you know where the cash you have spent on

Comment

Originally posted by devils_grin87 View Post
              i am using one
              heres my review .... its good, affordable and simple to use but there are some issues u have to take note like no free reving ( running under no load ) your gearing ratio have to be correct if not may damage the ESC ( overheating ) other wise its more than good enought for drifting
              hi, thanks for the infos.. im using 105T/ 29T gear ratio for my TA05 isit safe enough? If my gear ratio are right i do not have to worry about free reving issuse? As stated, free reving may cause damage to the ESC.. Is it becoz of the high ouput Amps/ power?

Comment

Working...
              X