Collapse

Visit Zenmtech at rc.zenmtech.com

X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Electric R/C Bikes

I'm typically flying R/C microhelis. Was really a fan of the leaning Rider series from kyosho last time... just standing outside toykar and staering for 30 minutes... Anyone knows whether people race electric bike here in Singapore? Are these bikes cheap to maintain and acquire? What would i need? It seems that the TT bike is a hot favourite now...

Originally posted by MicroHeli-Nut
    I'm typically flying R/C microhelis. Was really a fan of the leaning Rider series from kyosho last time... just standing outside toykar and staering for 30 minutes... Anyone knows whether people race electric bike here in Singapore? Are these bikes cheap to maintain and acquire? What would i need? It seems that the TT bike is a hot favourite now...
    what i know is this. for the kyosho bike, you will need a esc/rx unit from futaba that is really micro. that will cost like 170 if i am not wrong. I think the servo and the batt is std size. not very sure.

when i was planning to get it last year, many told me to get the TT as they claimed it was easier to ride then the kyosho.

I have not seen any races but I have seen a GP bike from toykar, came with sirio .12 and sirio pipe....wah, that was cool

Here's some link for you
    http://www.******.com/catalog/produc...oducts_id=1309
    Go Track Repair Car...Dun Call Me
    Go Track Talk Also...Dun Call Me
    Go Track Play Car...Can Call Me :na

Comment

here's a video for you

http://radio.******.com/npnuke/modul...rder=0&thold=0

Comment

http://www.toprcsite.com/movie/motorcycle.wmv

Comment

TT bike

i heard that there r some guys racing it at Bt. Batok MSCP but don know which blk.
          Flying RC is like dating a girl...;)

Comment

Wa cool ........so cute seriously, it will be a dream come true if can scratch build the entire bike from the hobby machine

Mike

Comment

Hot news!!!!

i heard PK(Rotor) GP bike fr.TT will reach in no time. Sell at around $500 maybe!!! with .15 engine i think. rear disc brake, oil shock, 1/5 scale, cagiva 999 if no wrong.

Comment

Originally posted by alex_bong
                i heard PK(Rotor) GP bike fr.TT will reach in no time. Sell at around $500 maybe!!! with .15 engine i think. rear disc brake, oil shock, 1/5 scale, cagiva 999 if no wrong.
                Here we are.....

Comment

yesss!! this is. ha it's ducati not cagiva. pai seh!!

Comment

Originally posted by alex_bong
                    yesss!! this is. ha it's ducati not cagiva. pai seh!!
                    sui right.......think the EP also not bad

Comment

I think the EP one cuter....

Comment

I think the EP one cuter....
                        one thing abt the EP too....can play anywhere unlike GP.

Comment

This is simply cool looking bike Anyone good term w PK can hook us up for a review? He drive and we take pic and video. We had a not so good arrangement the last time round we meet at rotor for a heli review

Mike

Comment

Originally posted by HZM
                            This is simply cool looking bike Anyone good term w PK can hook us up for a review? He drive and we take pic and video. We had a not so good arrangement the last time round we meet at rotor for a heli review

Mike
                            wah, me certainly not in the best of terms with them till can arrange such things. Actually Toykar also have an italian GP bike with sirio engine.

Comment

Actually why i'm keen on the kyosho electric bikes is that the rider leans into the turns. It not only is cool but helps in judgement if it's some distance away... I actually asked Sam at hobby link last Nov. But then Sam said Kyosho not making anymore of these but hobby link has last ~10 sets. But i see it is still being played at RCg... plus all the urls u all gave somemore... So how? this bike can buy or not? got supplies or not? I've not found an open carpark but i reckon it shouldn't be that difficult to find?

Comment

Working...
                              X