Collapse

Visit Zenmtech at rc.zenmtech.com

X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Help With 1/8 electric buggy selection

I have been look at getting a 1/8 electric buggy. I used to race 1/10 buggies some time ago, but gave up RC. Got back into it about a year ago, but decided to try drifting, which was not for me, I prefer off road. So I have narrowed down my selection to either a RC8-e or an 8ight-e 2.0, but not sure if either are on sale in Singapore. If anyone can help with where to get them from and a price I would be most grateful, also if people have thought on other 1/8 electric buggy please share your options, as I am from the UK, so I am used to more European/US brands.

Many Thanks

John

AE and Losi im not sure hows the parts support for 1/8 here

Hobao Hyper 9e seems nice. Winnie has it, roller should cost in the range of $600

Then there is Caster RTR seems rather cheap.

UK US all made in Taiwan

Comment

not to worried about parts as i get get online, but want to get the car in singapore, but ill take a look at the Hyper 9e thanks

Comment

head down to old turf city to have a look. there 3 hobby shop there and 2 large track, off and on road. you can go take a look at all the models available locally, all of them have great part and services support.

also,take some time look through RC shops address and contact details section, there plenty hobby shop, with website to show some model they have.

If you like go for 1/8 gp buggy. Xray is the way to go
        you will enjoy your time going down old turf city
        cheers
        Jerome

Comment

Working...
        X