• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

hop-ups for tamiya ta-04

hi guys, just wanna check where to get TA-04 hop ups? thanks

Originally posted by razalie View Post
    hi guys, just wanna check where to get TA-04 hop ups? thanks
    This is an out of production car, if you intend to run this car, do get all the hop up and spares you can find. At the moment the best place will be at Stargek and at ebay or ******. Vital parts to get will be the gear boxes, these are can crack after serious accident.

Parts are rather limited.

What are you looking for? I have some used hopped up parts I can let go. eg Front one way, hard center shaft, alloy steering, etc PM me

Comment

I see you are getting Vaner's TA04, do take note that it is a TA04SS, which means its a short chassis / wheelbase car and bodyshell will be very very very difficult to find. Beside Tamiya, Proline do makes them but you will not find it in Singapore as no ones will bring in these as this TA04SS was not popular.

Tamiya's be prepared to pay around $60 for the body if they still have it.

I already kena big headache on my TA03FS and RS, nobody makes the shell other than Tamiya and all cannot find anymore.

Comment

oic. then i will cancelled to take vaner's car.... wats the best RC cars available now? wat abt Tamiya tt-01? or any other model?

Comment

Btw, thanks SG villian for the Info... wat abt HPI E10? issit good? any hop ups for it?

Comment

i also having trouble getting df03 to upgrade ....
            Rage VE Traxxas Slash 1/16

Comment

Btw, thanks SG villian for the Info... wat abt HPI E10? issit good? any hop ups for it?
              It will depend on what you are using it for? to race or just to have fun trashing around. I am not familiar with the E10, so I can't comment on it.

For me, I will usually go for Tamiya cars as their part support is great, tons of it at Stargek, our local Tamiya distributer. As for race, they have their Tamiya Asia Cup where you can run your cars.

If you find Tamiya hop up expensive, 3 racing and many other Hong Kong manufactuerer do them too BUT then you will not be eligible for Tamiya race.

If you are new to RC car, then get a current car as their life span is longer. TT01 (Tamiya entry level) cars are now at their 3rd revision with the TT01E, so get this one. Usually a car production run like the TT01 will be around 5 years and more.

Higher grade will be the TA05 or the shaft drive TB03 more expensive too. Hope that helps.

Comment

Originally posted by joearies View Post
                i also having trouble getting df03 to upgrade ....
                Bro, how come, DF03 hop up parts are plenty. Yeah racing, 3 racing, GPM, Tamiya all make them. If Singapore dun have, you can get from the web. Need help?

Comment

TA-05 is the new version of TA-04? TT-01, i see got diff alphabet at the back. like TT-01D, TT-01E. what does that mean? new version?

Comment

TA-05 is the new version of TA-04? TT-01, i see got diff alphabet at the back. like TT-01D, TT-01E. what does that mean? new version?
                    Yes, TA05 replaces TA04 and TA05 itself is in its 5th change(or more?), TA05, TA05R, TA05IFS, TA05MS, TA05 ver2. So you can guess how old is the TA04.

As for TT01D, D stand for dift.....E? I dunno

Comment

oo ok, thanks for the info.... now i confused which to buy.... Tamiya tt-01 or other model that is good?

Comment

oo ok, thanks for the info.... now i confused which to buy.... Tamiya tt-01 or other model that is good?
                        That will depend on how many $$$$$$ you have

Comment

I just want a 2nd hand ones.... If anybody selling TT-01 or any model, pls PM me thanks... it has to be ready to run...... thanks

Comment

I just want a 2nd hand ones.... If anybody selling TT-01 or any model, pls PM me thanks... it has to be ready to run...... thanks
                            You can go to rctech.net, look under Singapore, tons of TT01 for sale. If you are interested, I have a used RTR (Ready to Run) TT01E, box stock, with Subaru shell, can let go at $220. It comes with a Tamiya receiver, servo, Transmitter n electronic speed controller. 2 run only.

PM me or email me at artee@teeforce.com

Comment

yo bro, wat! u got the car? u should have told me earlier... i just bought 1 TT-01. but no electronic... u got ESC & motor for sale? hehehe...

Comment

Working...
                              X