Collapse

Visit Zenmtech at rc.zenmtech.com

X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

finding Rc touring in west area.

Hi,need more friends for rc touring in west area.currently playing at clementi heights with 3 friends who owns Sprint2 and Cyclone.Mine is TT01E partially upgraded.We play at the top of multi storey carpark ard 9pm everyday but only if we free lol.will create small ramps and simple course.or anyone have other location to fun race?
    Rage VE Traxxas Slash 1/16

this my halfway upgrade tt01 touring.my buddies car is more superior then me.

Comment

nice one, bro!

but isnt the Subaru shell abit too tall and fat for touring??!!

next upgrade suggestion---> alloy steering set!!!!
      HB Cyclone Hara - CEN Mini Madness

Comment

yea i guess need to get an aero dynamic shell,maybe 350z hehee.the subaru quite bash up,the front is crack but fix it using just tapes =p.i do ask for the steering set and also to fix the stabiliser,but not avail at taroda,any place to recommend?hope to join u touring too.cheers!

Comment

2nd upgrade and wreck

thx to my colleague who crash my shell.just fix the lead and its wreck...

Build my own shell,abit lazy so just all black mazda 6.maybe this better for touring.

2nd upgrade,for more tuning,fix stabilizer and change shock from my sprint 2.

anyone knows which shop sell ready made shell.am not good at this.

Comment

Originally posted by joearies View Post
            might want to try Tai Sing or Rotor Hobby for pre-painted shells. Stargek has some too. in fact, most of the hobby shops carry pre-painted shells.

alternatively, can browse thru the RCTech Selling thread for shells.

Comment

can see that u've upgraded to alu steering set, bro! nice!

by the way, noticed the rear bodyshell post is bent. high-speed roll?

Comment

also noticed a Sprint2 at the background!! why dont u use that to tour, bro? its much lighter, more responsive, and more balanced compared to the TT01.

Comment

thx to my colleague who crash my shell.just fix the lead and its wreck...

[ATTACH]79942[/ATTACH]

Build my own shell,abit lazy so just all black mazda 6.maybe this better for touring.

[ATTACH]79940[/ATTACH]

2nd upgrade,for more tuning,fix stabilizer and change shock from my sprint 2.

[ATTACH]79941[/ATTACH]

just asking where did you buy your novak havoc from and how much ???
                  At least this hobby lets you know where the cash you have spent on

Comment

hi,i bought novak havoc $180 at taroda west coast,i think got singapore sale 20% off.come with esc too.

Thx for the info about the pre-paint shell.really am not good at this paint job.

Comment

Originally posted by psychophant View Post
                      also noticed a Sprint2 at the background!! why dont u use that to tour, bro? its much lighter, more responsive, and more balanced compared to the TT01.
                      hi bro,yes its sprint 2 is good,but i want to try shaft drive kit.anyway i having problem calibrating the servo on tt01e,my tools cant get to the servo to unscrew it.i wonder if there is a tool where it can use like a "L" shape screwdriver.

hope to find more tourer near west area.cheers~

Comment

hi,i bought novak havoc $180 at taroda west coast,i think got singapore sale 20% off.come with esc too.

Thx for the info about the pre-paint shell.really am not good at this paint job.
                        how much is it without discount ???
                        At least this hobby lets you know where the cash you have spent on

Comment

novak havoc combo

i think $210 without discount.

Comment

use the cheap pro set shell,but look nice on it lol.

Comment

Originally posted by devils_grin87 View Post
                              how much is it without discount ???
                              maybe ard $220.

Comment

Working...
                              X